P-9

Lets get into the story💜.

Vote & comment.

------------------------- ---------------------------

Jack- OK I will agree. If he do that again I will break his 206 bones. *glare at him.*

Jimin- *🙄*

You- Thank you so much I love you😚.

Jack- 😇come. *take them inside.*

TIME SKIPS⌚.

After sometimes they eat lunch with her parents yn is very happy after so many days. Now jimin and yn is sitting in her room and seeing her old childhood picture album.

Jimin- You know what I really like this yn *point at a picture of yn* I wish this yn is is here, she is very cute.

You- Of course I am here and yeah I am cute😎.

Jimin- *🙄* Oh!!! this looks kinda good than before🌚.

You- What? *😳*

Jimin- *Pointing at a picture where she is naked* I like this too.😈

You- *Slightly slap his biceps* You pervert.

Jimin- *kiss her cheeks.*

You- *blush*

Jimin- Oh someone is blushing😂😂.

You- *lay to his shoulder*

A/N POV.

In this time someone was watching the couple moments behind the door. Its none other than the Mr.Jackson Wang. He is watching them and he understand that he started to love her. Then jimin and yn decided to stay here for one day. Jimin call baek and say. OK then let's skip author is lazy now💀.

END OF AUTHOR POV.

DAYS SKIPPED💨💨.

Everything is ready. The preparation all done for the marriage ceremony. Now they are going to shopping....

At the shopping mall.

Bark and yn are searching for the wedding dresses. Hana is in her own world for the preparation for wedding. Like shoes, bags, makeup, etc...(just girls things😬.)
The gentlemen's finished there shopping and now waiting for the girls. (Girls are always early for such thing. And boys being boys🤓)

TIME SKIPS⌚

(I am lazy😒.)

They reached home and had their food then sleep. (Ahh... Go go sleep its late😌.)

ωε∂∂ιηg ∂αү👰.

*YN*