P-12

Hey there🖐......

Wassup!!!!!!

Let's get into the story.

Vote & Comment.

------------------------- ---------------------------

You- 😲😲 T-taehyung!? How are you related to him? Reading someone's diary is a bad manner but i am sorry hana i want to know what are you hiding from us.

(You know curiosity🤓)

She take the diary with her before hana came back from shower and go towards her room and place it on the drawer of her room. Then everyone eat dinner and go to sleep.

You- Aren't you sleeping now?

Jimin- Ah no i have some work baby you can sleep i will join you after finish this.

You- Ok.

Jimin- I am going to study room good night.

You- Good night.

Jimin take his laptop and go to study room. Yn take the diary from drawer and started to read it.

2014 /03/11
Today i saw the beautiful hazel eyes are staring at me which has the whole world inside it. Your eyes are the most beautiful thing that i saw in the world.

2014/03/21
You are coming here continuosly to see my oppa or Me? Today i found that you had a mesmerizing boxy smile. I am falling for you?

2014/05/28
I am in love with you Kim Taehyung do you also love me.

2014/06/07
When we first met i honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me. Your eyes, your smile, Your talk everything is addicting me.

2014/09/12
Finally you tell me the word i was dying to hear. You said you Love me. Oh my God am i dreaming or what. If it was a dream i don't want to wake up from that. I love you too Tae. I wish this will last forever.

You- *gasp* So Taehyung and hana was in a relationship before.

She continue to read it.....

2015/01/01
Woohoo today we go for a date. But i lie to oppa for the first time and i am feeling bad about it. Will he accept our relation.....

2018/05/10
Today was our 3rd anniversary and i was excited to meet you but you really surprise me Taehyung. You broke up with me for what i am nothing to you Taehyung. You easily broke our 3 years relationship like that. You make me lost hope in love tae. I hate you so much.......

There are some tear stained words can see. You feel bad about her. You think this was the last page but one more page she writes and it's on your and jimin's wedding day.

2023/10/05
After 3 years.....i am seeing you. Should i be happy or sad? You have changed so much. I must say you looks more handsome and mature than before. Did you move on? I didn't move on from you tae....i tried so many time the memories i spend with you not allowing to move on from you. Why did you come again infront of me? I still love you Taehyung....

The diary ends here......

Suddenly door open revealing.....