Chapter 25: Aftermath

Darkness...all he sees is Darkness..It's cold..he doesn't like it.....last time he remembered is a pain flowing around his body...the dark energy forcing inside of him felt like his limbs getting torn apart...then he black out..

That's all he remembered...but he...he swear he heard them...

...

"N-N/N..? What happened to you?!"

He heard them..but he can't see what's going on...

"N/N stop! Your hurting me!"

He doesn't like the way they speak to him...it's like..his really hurting them...

"N/N! Snap out of it!"

He doesn't like it...he doesn't know what's going on either but he doesn't like it.

"N/N! Don't you remember me?!"

Of course...he remembered them...he recognized their voices so he remember them..why are they like this..?

"N/N! I'll help you don't worry!"

His just confused...he want to know what's going on but...something is blocking him.

"N-N/N..."

This starts to panick him...is he actually...hurting them..? What is he doing..?

"I-I'm...h-here.."

He doesn't like the tone of their voices...his glad to able to hear them but..he doesn't like how they sound like...it scared him...his scared that his actually hurting them...

But then he felt something pulling him out, it was forceful but felt warm and gentle..

His relief to feel warm and he accept it...but..it eventually fades away...the coldness came back..he doesn't like it..

...

A finger move slightly, it attracted someone nearby.

He hurried over almost tripping in the process and look with a worry expression.

Eyes slowly open revealing purple pupils...

It's all blur, he can't see that much.

He felt...dizziness.....he can't explain...his mind is blank.

"N/N...?" he heard a voice, he look at the direction of the sound and sees a red blur.