Chapter 20:...3...

"D-doctor Eggman" N/N said with fear as he watch him doing something but whatever it is...it isn't good.

"you failed to keep your distance from them...and you dare to rebel towards me" Eggman said as N/N stared down, he doesn't know if he should feel shame or afraid.

"but that doesn't matter.." he said which made N/N to lift his head and look at him suprised.

"..w..what..?"he asked in confusion as Eggman grin mischievously unknown to him.

" you are important to my work N/N...i would usually gave up just like when Shadow decided to rebel towards me.. "He continued but N/N look confused on what his talking about.

"...but you...your my lifeform, I'm the one who made you strong when you we're weak" he said as he look over his shoulder to look at N/N.

Now N/N is confused than ever.

"what..what are you talking about?!" N/N said at him with anger but mostly confusion, Eggman's grin grew wide.

"well because I created you, N/N" he said as he turn to look at him.

N/N's eyes grew wide, he quickly shake his head and glared at him.

"no your not! I have a brother! A family, you didn't created me!" he said as Eggman just hummed.

"really? But..." he started as he approuch him again, N/N keep his glare at Eggman.

"...are you sure that's the truth..?" He said to N/N, N/N's face darkens but still keeping his glare.

"of course it's true! There's evidence, i have parents! My twin brother Knuckles! there's even a picture of us, you didn't created me!" He said in denial, Eggman just smirk.

"oh dear N/N......

...that echidna wasn't you..."

N/N's heart stopped at that sentence.

"w..what..?" he asked as Eggman just smiled even more.

"...you are just a replica of Knuckle's Brother...a copy..." he replied, N/N's eyes widen even more as his hand turned into fists tightening it.

"that...that...is not true that's not..." N/N stopped in his sentence he felt his chest tighten.

"oh? Your still not believing me ey?..well then let's bring back old good memories shall we?"

Badniks scatter around, Eggman known as Robotnik back then is on his Eggmobile looking at his screen, he have been looking for these chaos emeralds and he know it's not a myth.

He will prove them wrong then use these power gems to turn this green waste to his own image...Eggman land..

He smirk at his imagination but that was interrupted when a Badnik tap his leg.

Robotnik look down and sees his robot...but it's carrying...a mobian?

Robotnik raised a brow as he kneel down as the Badnik gives him the mobian, Robotnik look at it.

It's a A/C mobian with deadlocks a male one, seems to be injured.

"hm..seems to be a child.." he mumbled and sees the gunshot wound on his stomach.