Chapter 12:Failure

N/N chuckled as Ray and Mighty's shinanigans, Mighty hearing N/N, it put a smile to his muzzle seeing him like that.

They have been hanging out for hours as Ray look between the two then smirked getting the idea on what's going on.

Mighty open his mouth to say something.

"Yo! Mighty! Ray!"

The trio heard someone for Mighty and Ray they recognized it but for N/N he didn't know who it is, but it's loud which made the flicky move in N/N's dreads.

They look over and sees who it was, Ray smiled seeing his old friends as well Mighty, but N/N however narrowed his eyes...

The one who called them is none other than...

...

...Sonic and the others

N/N look like he seen them somewhere, not personal but somewhere...he tried to remember where he seen them...

...

...

...

"N/N!" The Echidna arrived as when Eggman called him, running over to him to see what the doctor want.

"yes Dr. Eggman?" asked N/N stepping inside the room.

Eggman is just standing there, infront of him with his hands behind his back, it made N/N nervous thinking he did something that cause the doctor to be mad.

"...i have a mission for you" he said which made N/N blink but relief, although he is looking forward for that mission.

N/N is silent for the doctor to continue and listen to what his first mission will be.

"but before that!" he suddenly said making N/N tensed up a bit.

"i want you to warn about something...or someone.." he said as N/N can hear the anger in Eggman's voice.

Soon a hollgram of mobians appeared infront of N/N, he doesn't recognize any of them but one caught his attention.

"these are the ones you should stay away from and don't fight them until i say so" said Eggman which made N/N to raise a brow.

"and why Doctor?" asked N/N as Eggman turn to look at him.

"...because your not ready yet.." he said which made N/N to raise a brow again, ready? Ready for what?

Sadly his questions didn't get a answer.

"this three are the ones you should stay away from, make sure to stay away from any of them..."he said as N/N stared at the holograms infront of him.

A hedgehog, a fox and the one that caught his attention...a echidna that looks like him...

" they don't look that strong, i can take them down"he said with determination with his hands into fists.

"i said no!" Eggman yelled causing N/N to tensed up putting his fists down.

Eggman glared at him which made N/N feel small.

"you will fight them...but not now...when i say you can then you will" he said turning away from him and now N/N is looking at his back.

N/N is silent starring down, doesn't want Eggman to feel angry towards him again.