| Acknowledgments |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm writing this to thank all the people who supported me, gave feedback and votes. I can not express how much it means to me. I came back to Wattpad after a long time and lost all of my reader. A lot of people I know have left Wattpad. The friend who has always supported me most is no longer an active user. I was bound to miss her (and did) while writing poems for this collection, esp after my long writer's blocks.

So, participating in this contest has been awesome, because it gave me hope. It pushed me to write again, and that means so much to me. Then, to get feeback from so many creative people- that feels like a blessing! Each comment and vote has made me happy and encouraged me to keep writing.

Finally, we're at the end. I'm so happy to have met so many creative poets and read so many beautiful poetry. And it's the starting of my journey back to writing poetry, and story writing too.

I have a lot going on in my life right now, but I've got the inspiration and motivation I needed to start writing again. I still do not completely comfortable writing (I suppose that will take some more time) but I'm making progress.

Good luck to everyone participating in the contest! And thank you!

Love,
Bushra Farid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------