10.|| Speeches

Everyone was having fun and it was time for speeches! Gomez went up first, he clinked his glass to get everyone's attention. "Attention everyone, I would like to make a toast to my daughter and my new son. First I would like to say, my little storm cloud you have made an excellent choice in a mate, and I don't say that only because we both support the same soccer teams. Tyler you have made my little viper happy a way me nor her mother could never do, you protect, love and care for her, you care for my whole family, you are more than me and morticia could ever ask for our little girl, and so I welcome you into the Addams family with open arms, I am honoured to call you my son" A round of applause erupted as Gomez walked back to his seat, greeted with a kiss by his wife.
Then Enid went on stage.
"Hello everyone! First can we have a round of applause for our new married couple?"
Everyone clapped towards Wednesday and Tyler, and Wednesday glared at Enid telling her to get on with it, enid laughed.
"Awww don't be shy Wednesday! Okok I'll get on with my speech, no need to pull out your mace! Well I am happy to say that I am the first friend you ever made at Nevermore! And I am always amazed by your relationship with Tyler, one second you could be fighting to the death the next you could be cuddling, being roommates with you while you both were dating was quite horrifying. Especially when your husband tried to kill me once, but I have to admit you both are a sweet and adorable couple! Tyler you are always there for Wednesday whenever she needs you, like a knight in shining armour, I can see both of your eyes glow when you see each other, Wednesday never seen anyone or liked anyone, then came you, seeing you both at the Rave'N was a shock to everyone but we all agreed that you both made a great couple, and if you hurt Wednesday agaim I'll beat you up again." Enid went back to her seat but not before hugging Wednesday and Tyler.
Lastly Tyler went up stage.
"Ok first thing I want to say is that can everyone admire my beautiful wife for a good second, look at how gorgeous she looks." Tyler chuckled as Wednesday gripped her knife while everyone else laughed and clapped. "Ok calm down Wens I'm sorry. I would like to thank everyone on behalf of Wednesday cause I know she won't do it herself . In the 7 years I have known Wednesday I just got to know more and more things about her, every single one of it a surprise and very well Wednesday! For example today I learnt that when her mother Morticia went down the aisle she was holding snipped roses, I would have love to see that honestly! Continue surprising me every single day cockroach,I love you very much you are the most amazing person I ever met, and I hope we can go on more adventures together." Tyler slightly bowed and returned to Wednesday's side smiling like an idiot Wednesday would say.
"I'm glad I'm not the one who has to do two speeches." Wednesday said
"What you didn't like mine?"
"It was torture, you embarrassed me Tyler."
"Awww thank you Wednesday! That's exactly what I wanted to do." Wednesday smacked him on his head "abuse abuse!" Tyler laughed while Wednesday crossed her arms around her chest.
"I'm divorcing you once we finish our honeymoon, it was way too expensive."
"You would not! You love me too much!"
"Such an unfortunate accident."
"So you do love me!"
"We just got married I thought you would know that by now."
"Your so sweettt." Tyler teased Wednesday and the two continued their meal, ready for the next step of their lives, well Tyler more than Wednesday who is still thinking about the divorce thing.

It's a super short chapter but I thought it was quite sweet! The honeymoon chapter is in writing right now and I already planned for the chapters after that, I hope you enjoyed reading, remember to comment and like. I love you all my black dahlias🖤

I'll forgive youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें