2.II Shopping Date

This chapter was requested by @kokichisimp21 , enjoy!!!!

Wednesday's POV :
I was sitting in my dorm, when Thing came back with a note, yes I know I have a phone now but I don't want to get wrapped up into technology, and become those phone addicted bimbos.
Thing gave me the note and it was from, Tyler? Yes me and Tyler are dating now, we've been dating for 4 months 23 days and 5 hours and 33 minutes.
The note:

Hey Wens, I feel like we have never done this before so, let me take you on a shopping date, please let me spoil you rotten babyyy. ( Sorry I know you don't like me calling you that, but your reaction is always so cute!) You don't get to choose whether you go or not, but i promise it'll be worth your time. Meet me at the Nevermore gates at exactly 4pm, don't be late! Love you 💗
Tyler~

Oh my god this dude is going to be the death of me, a shopping date? What's wrong with the clothes I have now.

"What's that Wednesday? Another note from your boyfrienddd?" Enid giggled " Are you two going on a date again tonight? OH! Let me dress you up pleaseee, you owe me one remember?"

"No Enid"
"Come on you owe meee!"
" Fine" I rolled my eyes and sighed, this is going to be one heck of a long day.
"Yeessss!!! What time do you have to meet up with him?" Enid squealed.
"4pm"
"WHAT?! WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME!" She screamed, it is literally 2pm rn, there's two hours, what does she mean there isn't enough time, Wednesday Addams you'll never become this obsessed with your own looks, if you do you'll kill yourself.

Enid immediately ran to my closet and started pulling out all of my clothes to find an outfit for me.
"O.M.G SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE SUCH NICE CLOTHES?! Nvm i knew you did, you just never style them right. Ok! I chose an outfit for you Wednesday! Put this on!!!"
Enid chose a white collar undershirt, black t-shirt with black and white striped sleeves and a super short skirt with a pair of black boots for me to wear.
It looks like this:

(Pretend those are boots )"ENID! That skirt was from when I was 12!"I screamed" It fits so it's fine! Come onnnn you're going to look killer! Tyler's going to faint when he sees you, come on I still have to do your nails, hair and makeup!"Enid pou...

"ENID! That skirt was from when I was 12!"I screamed
" It fits so it's fine! Come onnnn you're going to look killer! Tyler's going to faint when he sees you, come on I still have to do your nails, hair and makeup!"Enid pouts and I give up.
" Fine I'll wear it." , Enid jumped up and down and squealed so loud I think I heard our glass window break.
I changed into the clothes Enid gave me and I felt so disgusted, the skirt was so short! Why did I give into this again.
I went out and Enid already had her make up kit and manicure kit out. This is going to be torture... and not the good kind.

After 1 hour and 45 minutes of not the good kind of torture for wednesday ~

"Okay! I'm done!!!!" Enid squealed.
I opened my eyes and I looked..... beautiful.
Enid kept my hair in braided pigtails, but a little more special, then she gave me some black gothy nails and did my makeup like when I was at the Rave'N