9.|| I do silly

It was finally the day everyone has been waiting for, the day that the two serial killers get married. They were having their wedding in a beautiful place, the aisle was surrounded by plants and trees, as if they were in the forest, there was a banquet behind as well, the couple wanted to have a gothic woodsy fairytale wedding, both love forests and of course black is for Wednesday, not that Tyler cared, he was happy if she was happy. (photo on top for reference)While everyone was outside chatting the groom and bride were getting ready.
Enid was working on Wednesday's makeup while Bianca was working on her hair. Enid and Bianca already gotten into their bridesmaids dresses which were white dresses.
"Are you nervous Wednesday?" Enid asked
"Me nervous, not at all, I'm finally going to be united with Tyler, why would I be worried?"
"I don't know just that normal people get nervous right before their wedding."
"Have you practised your vows yet?" Bianca asked.
"No, I didn't even write some, I'll say it from my heart I don't need to practise or write down what I wanna say." Wednesday said confidently.
knock knock
"My little tormenta? It's time." Gomez smiled, Wednesday got up and walked towards her father.

Tyler was standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for the love of his life to walk down the aisle and finally get married to him.
Music started playing and there she was, Wednesday walked down the aisle in all her glory, she wore a beautiful black dress, it had a collar and a sleeveless kinda see through top, her dress was lacy, she also wore some long black gloves that went up to her elbow, a black veil with flowery details was putted into her hair which was half up half down, some braids in it as well. Enid helped her put on light make up not that she needed it, she looks beautiful either way, she held an aesthetic bouquet. Tyler thought that she looked like a goddess, a goddess of the underworld to be more specific.

Wednesday was beaming as she walked down the isle, something she would rarely do, let alone do it in front of 30 something people, but she couldn't help it, she saw her to be husband standing there waiting for her, he wore a suit and he didn't cha...

Wednesday was beaming as she walked down the isle, something she would rarely do, let alone do it in front of 30 something people, but she couldn't help it, she saw her to be husband standing there waiting for her, he wore a suit and he didn't change his hair a lot it was his normal fluffy carmel curly hair.Wednesday thought that he looked like a prince.

As Gomez passed Wednesday's hand to Tyler he mouthed silently to Tyler, to take care of Wednesday and to remember to make her happy, Tyler nodded and smiled in response and took his lover's hand

"Hey, you look beautiful." Tyler smiled
"You don't look too bad yourself" Wednesday smiled and they turned to the minister.
"On this beautiful day, Tyler Galpin and Wednesday Addams have brought us together to celebrate their love and union in matrimony. Thank you all for joining us and being a part of their love story. After years of nurturing a beautiful, strong relationship, it's great to see these two taking the next step towards building a family. You may say your vows now." The minister took a step back leaving the couple to look at each other and nothing else.
"Wednesday the spookiest person I know, when I was revealed as the Hyde you were one of the first people who accepted me for who I was, surprisingly that just made you interested in me even more. I love how weird and determined you are, I am so happy that I will be able to wake up with you in my arms everyday until we grow old and grey. I love you Wednesday Addams, you are the love of my life." Tyler smiled brightly and Wednesday turned around to wipe a small tear away.
"Tyler Galpin, when I first met you I thought you were weird and mildly annoying, the more I got to know you the more interesting you got, you are a mystery, one I still yet haven't solved completely. When I first came to Jericho and started my investigation on the Hyde you were the only one who believed me, maybe because you yourself were the hyde but it still doesn't change how I felt about it. You took me on my first date, you took my first kiss, you made me feel things I never thought I was capable of. 6 years ago I said I would never fall in love, yet here today here I am standing with you, and I am grateful that it is you, cause I can't imagine anyone else I would rather be with standing here. I know I don't say it much, but I do love you Ty, more than you could ever know." Tyler cried and so did some of the guests, Morticia and Gomez looked at their daughter in pride, while Fester cheered.
"I love you Wednesday."
"I love you too."
"Alright, now Tyler Galpin do you take Wednesday Addams as your wife for as long as you shall live?" The minister said.
"I do." Tyler clasped Wednesday's hand harder.
"And do you Wednesday Addams take Tyler Galpin as your husband for as long as you shall live?"
"I do" Wednesday said with no hesitation, guests chuckled slightly while the two lovers just stared at each other happier than they have ever been.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."
Tyler grabbed Wednesday by her hips and pressed his lips against hers, he finally married Wednesday, after everything they have been through.
"Hey Mrs.Addams" Tyler smirked
"Hello Mr Addams." Wednesday pulled him in for another kiss and the guests cheered.

I'm feeling so motivated today so here's another chapter!!! I'm writing the after party chapter rn so hopefully I can post it today as well. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, honestly this is one of my favourite chapters to write! Remember to vote and comment!!! I love you all my black dahlias 🖤