8.|| Wedding Preperation

Keep in mind that this going to be a short chapter cause Idk what to write yet I really want to write about Wednesday planning a whole wedding.

3rd person POV:
The two got engaged a few weeks ago and they already told their closest family and friends about it, both decided that it wouldn't be a big wedding just a wedding with their close family and friends.
"Are you sure we don't need a wedding planner Wens? I mean sure you don't have any cases at the moment but planning a wedding needs a whole lot of time." Tyler said while cuddling with Wednesday on their couch.
"I don't need one, I can plan this wedding myself, plus having Enid is like having a wedding planner for free"
"You're going to find a dress today right? And then we have to taste test the cake and look at the wedding venue?"
"Yes we do, remember meet me at 1 pm sharp, I have to go soon let me go."
"Fine, love you see you later" Tyler pecked Wednesdsay's cheek.
Soon enough Wednesday heard the sound of a car honking, it must have been her mother, enid and bianca, she had other bridesmaids but they were more of Tyler's relatives than her friends.
"Come on Wednesday! We need time to find the most perfect wedding dress!!!" she hear Enid shout, Wednesday kissed Tyler one last time and bid him goodbye then she got into the car.
"EEEEE I am so excited Wednesday!!! What are you thinking for your wedding dress? Are you going to wear white?" Enid squealed
"Yes tell us darling what are you looking for? If you can't find the perfect one we could always customise." Morticia grinned.
"Well I definitely won't be wearing white, me and Tyler both decided that the both of us will wear black." Wednesday said.
"HA! I KNEW IT! Hand over your money ladies!" Bianca was given 20 bucks each by Enid and Morticia.
"Aw mannn I thought that you would want to surprise Tyler by wearing white Wens!" Enid sighed and reluctantly handed the money over.
They soon arrived the Addams family mansion, Morticia knew that Wednesday would prefer to have it there so she had the wedding shop to send their best black and white wedding dresses, though now the white ones won't be useful.
They walked into the ballroom filled with dresses and a small stage with a huge mirror on top for when Wednesday showed off her wedding dresses.
Morticia, Enid and Bianca took multiple wedding dresses for Wednesday to try, Wednesday herself looked at some and took one or two. Soon the workers were helping Wednesday put all the wedding dresses outside in a pile.
*skip to after a while*
"Come on Wednesday there's on a few more left!!!" Bianca shouted out.
Wednesday walked out with a sleeveless black wedding dress, it looked very classy and seemed like something the teenager her would like to wear at her own wedding, but present Wednesday thought it was just normal.

The room filled with ooos and ahhhs.
"It's so you Wednesday! 9 out of 10." Bianca said
"I don't know I don't feel like this is the dress, normally the perfect bride dress would scream wow ! Yes I look hot and pretty and elegant, this just says yeah I'm the bride. 6 out of 10" Enid said, none of the other ladies get it but they took that she doesn't think this was the best one.
"Honestly darling she's right, you could look better, but most important is, do you like it?" Morticia said.
"I don't know, I mean it's my favourite so far, but I'd like to try the last ones first, to me this is a 8 out of 10." Wednesday said, then she went on and tried on another dress, this dress was also sleeveless, but it had a poofy princess ball gown bottom , it also came with gloves.

"Oh my god Wednesday you look so pretty!!! 9 out of 10!" Enid squealed!"You definitely look beautiful darling, 8 out of 10!" Morticia clapped "I like to top it's pretty and I definitely think if you settle on a sleeveless top in the end we will ha...

"You definitely look beautiful darling, 8 out of 10!" Morticia clapped
"I like to top it's pretty and I definitely think if you settle on a sleeveless top in the end we will have to add gloves, 8 out of 10" Bianca said.
"It is beautiful, but I deserve a 10 out of 10 don't I? I will try the last two dresses and then we make a decision." Wednesday yet again went back inside and tried on another dress, it was off the shoulder lace sleeves, with a lacy dress as well.

"I love the sleeves, lace fits you well! 9 out of 10, this is the best one yet!" Bianca said"Same! I love the lace, but I feel like no sleeves but gloves look better

"Same! I love the lace, but I feel like no sleeves but gloves look better. 9 out of 10" enid said Enid is right sleeveless fits you more darling 9 out of 10." Morticia said
"I do love the lace dress base I think I would want that in my actual wedding dress. I'll try the last one and we'll make a decision."Wednesday went back into the dressing room and stepped out in a stunning black wedding dress.(I'll show it's picture and write about it in the next chapter to surprise yall!)
"OH MY GOD IT IS PERFECT!"
"THIS IS THE ONE!"
"You simply have to choose this one darling its a perfect 10 out of 10!"
"I don't know, it's not what i normally wear, I do love it though!" Wednesday said. twirling around in the dress.
"You would blow Tyler's mind!"Enid squealed
"You know what, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, I'll take this one!
"Perfect choice my little raven, I'll tell the workers." Morticia air kissed Wednesday and Wednesday texted Tyler saying that she was done. Wednesday said goodbye to Morticia,Bianca and Enid and got into the car with Tyler.
"Sooo how did dress shopping go?" Tyler smiled
"If you think that I am going to show you the dress before the wedding, you are highly mistaken."
"Awww fine, now lets go home and look at venues."

ok so this was more Wednesday than Wednesday and Tyler but next one is the wedding! It's going to be amazing! I hope you enjoyed remember to comment down some ideas and remember to vote. I love you all my black dahlias !!!🖤