Acquaintances

(A/N: thanks for all the reads! It's going to get interesting soon...)

"Lord Chaos!" I called as the primordial himself entered the throne room.

"Yes, Percy?"

"We decided to give each other code names so as to protect our identities from the campers. It is in all of our best interests to keep that information private." I explained.

Lord Chaos cocked an eyebrow, concealing a smile. "Very well. What are your 'code names'?"

"First off, I'm Omega now." I began.

"Beta." Luke said proudly. When Lord Chaos had chosen him as second in command, a strong wind had blown through the room, full of delight and self-esteem, knocking over everyone and everything. That had been before Luke had learned to harness his powers.

"Luna." Zoe declared.

"I'm Rapture, and he's Forge." Silena introduced.

"Necrosis." Nico spoke.

"Terria." Bianca said softly.

"Magia." Hazel finished once again.

Lord Chaos clapped his hands, grinning. "It's time to go, my army. We will begin on Mount Olympus, where Nico's yet-to-be-revealed friend will introduce us to the gods and campers, and then we will go to Camp Half-Blood."

I swallowed grimly. Anger burned inside me as I thought of the place I had once considered my home. Whatever happened there, it sure would not be pretty.

Upon Lord Chaos's command, the mirror portal began to swirl again, this time with mixes of white and gold.

"To Mount Olympus." I muttered to myself as I stepped through to the realm of Order.

-

The eight of us appeared in the middle of the throne room. Lord Chaos had stayed behind to maintain his realm.

"What is this?!" A deep voice bellowed. We all turned in unison to see Zeus rising from his throne threateningly, lightning crackling and thunder booming overhead. Two years ago, I would have been terrified, but being the Knight of Lord Chaos and commander of his personal army caused you to see more than a few angry deities. The rest of the gods yelled as well, each summoning a weapon aimed directly for us.

"Zeus." I pursed my lips. "We are Lord Chaos's Alpha Force. We have come to help you. But first, we must gather all of the demigods to inform them as well. Will you bring them here?"

"I will not be told what to do by a puny mortal! Reveal yourselves from those cloaks!" Zeus shouted.

"We will tell you who we are when the campers arrive." I answered tersely.

You're going to tell them who we are?!  Six voices half-shouted in my head through telepathy.

No, of course not. I soothed them. But we will give them our new names and where we're from.

Zeus's deadly blue eyes flashed with anger. "I will not," he persisted.

"Fine. I suppose we'll do it ourselves. Necrosis, Terria, Magia? With me." I commanded.

Nico, Bianca, and Hazel stepped forward, entwining their hands with me, so we formed a circle. "Beta," I said as an afterthought, "Show these gods what we're capable of."

Luke grinned evilly. After all of the six had learned what had happened to me, they had forsaken any loyalty they had towards the gods and Camp Half-Blood. "You got it, Commander Omega."