It's Time to Believe

Tsuki's eyes snap open as she gasps slightly, taking a step back. She breathes for a moment. It took a moment  for her to fully understand everything that she learned. She remembers everything.

Tsuki: I... I remember everything! I had a human friend who saved me. And I saved him. I saved his niece and nephews. I died in that fire. I remember that he told me to embrace my courage and to use it to protect others.

Tsuki smiles widely before she looks up into the sky and up at the moon.

Tsuki: *Smiles* That's why you chose me. I'm a guardian.

Tsuki was immediately filled with determination.

Tsuki: I have to find Jack.

Tsuki looks down and sees that her parasol is still broken. She picks it up and examines it.

Tsuki: But first things first, let's find that other half.

Before she can leave, Tsuki looks down and sees the old paper, the one with her in the past and Hajime. She picks it up and smiles.

Tsuki: Hajime, thank you for being there for me.

She quickly folds it and puts it away in the collar of her robe. With that, Tsuki took off, running at high speeds until she spots the area she and Pitch fought in. She quickly comes to a stop and spots the other half of the parasol. She quickly bends down and picks it up. She brings out her broken handle as she attempts to put the pieces back together using her power, but nothing happened.

Tsuki: Come on! Don't do this to me!

Tsuki attempts to do it again, but this time, she lights the entire parasol on fire. In an instant, the entire paper umbrella starts glowing a bright blue, causing Tsuki to shield her eyes. When the light died down, Tsuki looked again and saw that the flames were extinguished, and the parasol was back to its original state. She opened it, happy to see it was fully functional again as she put it over her shoulder.

Tsuki: Good to see you back to normal. It's a shame you got caught up in that love quarrel. Hopefully, I never go through that again.

???: Tsuki!

Tsuki's ears perked up when she heard a familiar voice. She looks up and sees Jack and Baby Tooth, alive and well.

Tsuki: *Excited* Jack!

Jack zooms over to her and hugs her tightly while Tsuki hugs him back. Baby Tooth squeaks happily as she's happy to see that Tsuki's okay.

Jack: You're alright! I thought I had lost you.

Tsuki: It's okay, Jack. It's not your fault. You had no idea this would happen. Neither of us did. I'm just glad you're okay. *Punches Jack in the arm* Just don't do that again, you big icicle.

Jack laughs.

Jack: Okay, hothead.

Tsuki noticed that Jack's staff was fixed.

Tsuki: Hey. Your staff is fixed. I thought Pitch broke it.

Jack: Well, that's a long story. But first, there's something we need to do first.

Tsuki was confused for a moment, but she quickly nodded in agreement.

Tsuki: Right.

Sometime later...

Both Jack and Tsuki arrived back in Pitch's lair, and they went to free the fairies. Jack opens one of the cages as Tsuki lands on another one.

Jack: Come on, let's go!

The little fairies tried to fly, but they couldn't.

Jack: What's wrong?

Both spirits looked up and saw that none of Tooth's fairies were flying.