"Is it Defamation?!"

Points to be noted :

This shot will be from Akshara's pov.
•Manjiri will be the first Target to attack and so no other character will be bashed like she is.
•Abhinav won't be bad. He is a very good friend of Akshara and has no romantic attraction towards her, genuinely wishes good for Akshara and Abhir. He is a loving father figure to Abhir and a name-sake husband for Akshara in front of the world.
Time-line: Mimi's birthday where Manjiri announced the marriage decision and the drama which followed. (A fully recreated version)

_______________________________________

"Words" are the most toxic thing which a person can ever use to injure another, in the most powerful manner

"Words" are the most toxic thing which a person can ever use to injure another, in the most powerful manner. They act as double headed sword which is potent enough to cut through the soul of an individual.

The same was the case of Ex- Akshara Goenka Birla, now Akshara Sharma, who was exposed to noxious words all her life, from the very innocent childhood to the phase where she proudly stood as the mother of a six year old son.

When she was barely of an age, where a child acquires maturity, she was made to compromise and was asked to be more understanding, for whom ? For her sister who never actually acknowledged her presence.

She hid her tears, pain and loneliness from the family and wore the mask of smiles infront them and kept dancing to their tunes. Later on, finally when she got a ray of hope from her monotonous life she clutched it with all her might, Dr.Abhimanyu Birla ; The love of her life.

They had been the most fancy couple with unending love. But, was it love alone which was a necessary essential of Marriage?

Abhimanyu was definitely a big island in Akshara's life where she swam in, to hide from the ocean of responsibilities and blames which were drowning her badly. He was her peace and he ultimately became the reason for her existence.

But what she received from him after a point was something which her heart was never able to behold. Divorce? Blame? Hatred? For what ? For something she never did ! Yeah, she was the one who panicked when she got the news of the little girls being trafficked. Her reaction can be justified and her intentions were never something which were to be left behind for bearing blames.

Now as she looks behind to her past journey, she never had the courage to do one thing ; To raise her voice and fight against the injustice she was being served. But, the harshness her own people provided her with, while she was in her most miserable days,  left her stone- hearted and killed her naiveness.

The lone complicated pregnancy along with the six years after embracing motherhood moulded her personality and she ended up being one of the headstrong individual. Surely, she had the support of Abhinav sharma but at the end of the day it was only Abhir who she could proudly tag hers, her six year old cute little boy.