Not virgins anymore

(DONT COME AFTER ME THEY ARE AGED UP NOW)

4 years later (bakugo is 20 Kirishima is 19)

Bakugo pov

"Shitty hair where did you put my hoodie?" I say in an annoyed tone. "You mean my hoodie?" He says while walking out with it around his waist. I look down at his waist and roll my eyes. "Give it." I say. "Aw but it's mine." He says in a whiny voice. I walk over closer to him and lean my face close to his."

"I notice his face get a bit red. I then lean in for a kiss. He kisses back and wraps his hand around my neck pulling me closer. I groan a bit. I then move my hands down to his waist unwrapping the hoodie from him. I then push him off of me. "Thanks shitty hair." I say while winking at him then slip the hoodie on."

"I- kats what the fuck babe." He says and frowns. I roll my eyes at him and walk into my bedroom. "ah shit." I hear Kirishima say. I look back and see him going to his own room and closing the door. "Tch." I say then walk through the doorway. I know that we've been dating for 3 years and that we don't share a bed. I mean I would like to but I don't know if he does."

"I mean we've been dating for a while and we still haven't had sex. I feel my dick twitch in my pants thinking about having sex with eijirou. I mean the farthest we've went is tongue on tongue and giving each other hickeys mostly him marking me. I blush and notice that im now semi-hard. Fuck."

"I sigh then walk out of my room to go grab a towel . As I open my door I hear grunting from the room across me. Is he alright? I move a bit closer to his room slowly and quietly. "f-fuck.." I hear Kirishima moan. My eyes go wide. Is he... fuck. I move a bit closer and hear him moan a bit louder. Shit. Now I'm hard. I slowly move my hand down my pants."

"f-fuckk." I groan quietly as I rub my tip and feel the pre cum leaking off of it. "A-ah s-shit." I hear him grunt and groan. I pull down my pants and boxers and watch as my dick springs out. I slowly grab it and start stroking it. I moan. Fuck I need to be quiet."

"A couple minutes passed as I kept moaning quietly while listening to my boyfriend moaning while master baiting. "oh fuck k-kats your s-so good baby." I hear him moan. "f-fuck.. me." I moan out loud. I then slap my hand across my mouth. Fuck that was way to loud. "bakugo.?" I hear him say from the other room. I quickly slide my boxers up. While trying to get my jeans back on I hear the door open and see a sweaty Kirishima. I groan a bit."

"a-ah shit kats you weren't supposed to hear that." He says and groans. I look down and notice that he's only in boxers. I feel my dick twitch in my boxers. "I can help with that suki." He says while looking down at my boner. I only look at him and nod then slowly walk into his room."

Kirishima pov

"I look down at bakugos ass while he walks into my room. I smirk then smack his ass. He whines in response. "F-fuck y-you." "Bet." I say then push him onto my bed. I jump on top of him but then get pushed over and then he crawls on top of me. I smirk at him then flip us over again and put my knee in the middle of his thighs. I then start to grind on his hard on. I groan at the friction. I hear him moan loudly too which makes me harder. "F-fuck suki you sound so hot." I say while grunting. I keep grinding on him and look at his face. His face is super red and his mouth is hung open a bit while he's moaning with his eyes closed."

"making me so hard right now suki." I say then lean my head down to his lips. I push my lips onto his and kiss him roughly. I then kiss him slowly. We start making out passionately. Fuck I'm so horny. I then bite his lips for entrance. He surprisingly opens up and and I stick my tongue in. I swirl around his tongue and lick everywhere I can. I feel Bakugo start to swirl around my tongue too which makes me groan."