Confession...

Bakugo pov

"Last period and then I have to meet stupid shitty face. I don't know what the fuck he wants to tell me. It better not be a waste of my fucking time.

"I see him and raccoon eyes walking around the hallway and I notice shitty face holding something in his hand but I can't fucking tell what it is."

"I finished my work under 10 minutes while the other dumbass extras are still working. I decide to just put in my earbuds and chill."

"Finally the bell rang. School is finally fucking over and it's summer break. This school is a hell hole and it smells like shit. UA high better not be like that."

"I look at the time and it's 4:10. I guess it's time to meet kirishima and see what the fuck he wants from me."

"I see kirishima. he's looking down at the ground with something behind his back. Better not be a fucking weapon. "I'm here shitty face what the hell do you want and hurry the fuck up so i can go home." I say angrily. "well I have something I need to tell you, and it's going to sound really dumb and stuff but I've felt this way for a long time." he said nervously. What the hell is this dumbass going to tell me. I roll my eyes and nod to him to go on. "Well Katsuki Bakugo I'm in love with you." Shitty face said with slightly pink dust on his face."

"I-...." I got cut off by kirishima. "I know that you don't feel the same way and you probably think I'm way disgusting then before, but I just wanted to tell you." he said. I push him towards the ground while my eyebrows furrowed. " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU LIKE ME I LITERALLY BULLY YOU DUMBASS." I yelled at him. I could see him on the urge of tears. "I don't know why I like you Bakugo.." "I think your really pretty, I like your jawline and your spikey hair and I like your laugh, your beautiful eyes and I like your explosive personality.." he said quietly but enough for me to hear him."

"the hell-." I mumbled. "Im sorry I should go I'm such a fucking idiot." He said getting up running away sobbing.
"shit." I said and I felt my face getting a bit warm..."

4 MONTHS LATER

Kirishimas pov

"Im still in contact with Mina which is nice but, I still think of Bakugo everyday. I've made two new friends. Their names are Kai and Eli.

"Pretty sure they have been best friends forever. I think maybe I will actually like school for once I mean, I miss Mina a lot and seeing his face...."

"Fuck"

"forget about him. he will never love you back and you will probably never see each other again."

"Ever Again."

IM SORRY FOR A SHORTER CHAPTER AGHHHH!!!!!

498 words