Boobs and ass

Kirishima pov

"I woke up early to go to the gym. I made sure to make my energy drink and make sure my AirPods were charged all the way which they were."

"When I got to the gym I went straight ahead to the treadmill which I do for about an hour then move onto weights than pull-ups last."

Time skip

"I wipe the sweat off my face and walk back to the dorms. I check the time on my phone and see it says 9am. I was only there for 2 hours. Good enough I guess.."

"I then see mina at a cafe nearby the dorms so I decided to go say hi. I walk in and hear the bell jingle. I then walk to Mina's way. I notice that she's just with sero. I smirk slam my hands onto the table which makes them jump. "So am I interrupting a date." I say while smirking. I see seros roll his eyes and mina gives me annoyed look then flicks my forehead." "Ouch." I yelp."

"No we aren't on a date sharky we are actually waiting for denki to come but his slow ass is probably still in the shower." She says and rolls her eyes." My mouth then goes into an "O" shape then I sit next to her. "yo kirishima why did bakugo go all blasty and explosive on us the other day." Seros asks."

"Oh." I say. I then shrug. "I think he was just super annoyed and tired I say. "Oh alright." Sero says. "Or maybe he was just jealous because we were laughing with each other?" Mina says and looks at me with an eyebrow raised. I feel my face get a bit warm. "W-what nah why would he- isn't he straight or something." I said pushing mina a bit. "Pfft no way in hell, bakugo is like the gayest person I've met probably even gayer than me." She says and smirks at me. "Wait your gay?" Sero says and looks super confused."

"IM PANSEXUAL YOU DUMB EMO HOE." Mina yells out loud and now the cafe has gone super quiet even though there wasn't that much people in there. I chuckle and mouth to her to calm down. "oh yeah I forgot my bad." Sero says and laughs."

"I hear a jingle and see denki running towards us. "Guys I'm sorry that I'm late!" He says and tries to catch his breath. Mina gives him an annoyed look and Sero just rolls his eyes in a playful way. "Well I'm gonna head out but we can hang later I gotta go take a shower." I say then get up. "Yeah you do, you stink." Denki says. I push him over to Sero which makes him fall face first onto sero's lap. Sero covers his face which I can tell he's obviously blushing. "New pair of pants?" Denki asks but is muffled since he's still on seros lap. I noticed that his face turns red at the comment. "Sero I see that your gay is kicking in." Mina says and smirks again. I chuckle and see denki getting up but now covering his face. "Im not gay!" Sero says while blushing. "Well im gonna head out gay's." I say then grab my stuff. "IM NOT GAY." Sero and Denki yell out. I snort at them walk out."

Bakugo pov

"I woke up and yawned. I checked my phone and saw that it was 10am. "Shit." I mumble. I didn't mean to fucking wake up late i usually wake up at 6am before shitty hair too. Wait where the fuck is shitty hair?!?"

"I rub my eyes and notice that he's gone. "Shitty hair?" I say. "Kirishima...?"

"I then hear a door being opened which startled me. I grab a pencil since it's the only thing by me. If it's a robber or some shit I'll just stab him in the eye. I say to myself. I then run towards the door. I noticed that I was stopped by someone's hand around my wrist."

"Chill bakubro it's just me." Kirishima says then let's go of my wrist. I blush of embarrassment. "The fuck were you?" I ask. "Oh yeah sorry I didn't leave a note bro or text I was at the gym." I then look at him up and down and notice that he was in a tank top showing off his muscular body. "s-shit I can tell." I mumble. "What was that?" He said and looked at me with a confused look with his big eyes. I feel my face get warm and I flip him off then walk back to the room."

Kirishima pov

"Geez bakugo is in a bad mood today. I mean he just woke up so I don't blame him. I wonder what he said before he left. I walk to the room and went to the dresser.  I then grabbed some comfortable clothes and started to head to the bathroom. Before I did I turned around and looked at bakugo. I watched as he makes his bed. I smile a bit."

"I then look down and my eyes go a bit wide. He has a fat ass.. I mean shit. I never noticed his ass until now. I mean his boobs are also huge. I bit my lip a bit at the thought of squeezing his ass and pecs."

"Wait what the heck am I thinking. Shoot I'm having dirty gay thoughts about my best friend. "The fuck you looking at dumbass." I hear bakugo say. I look up at bakugo and see him furrowing his eyebrows. "h-huh.. Oh sorry man I zoned out for a second haha well I'm gonna go take a shower now. "Good you smell like ass."
He says. "Is that a good thing or bad?"

"w-what did you just say." He says. I shrug and smirk then walk to the bathroom to take a shower."

1 hour later

"I'm too tired to put my hair up so I just left it down even though I don't like it down since I look more manly with it up."

"I wrap a towel around my neck then walk out of the bathroom. I check the time a notice that's it only 12pm. I decide to go make lunch for me and bakugo. "Bakubro want me to make lunch for you?" I ask. "No I don't want your trash food mom." He yells back. I roll my eyes and smile. I'm still gonna make him food cause he's my bro."

"I decide just to make ramen since it's easy. I'll probably makes bakugos spicy since I know he loves spicy food. He's personality is also spicy haha. While I wait for the water to boil I scroll through instagram. Then I get a text from a group chat that I guess I was invited in."

secret group chat
"Sero 🗿- guys I gotta tell yall something 😖
Mina 😈- what is it ugly
Kirishima 🦈- bro what's up?
Sero- Promise you won't like bully me or something and I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship...
Kirishima- promise bro nothing could ever ruin our friendship
Mina- Sero stop being a fucking pick me with your "..." AND TELL US
Sero-YOU GOTTA SAY PROMISE
Mina- 🙄
Kirishima- mina just say it 😑
Mina- fine I promise gays
Mina- *guys
Sero- well speaking of gays I'm one of them
Kirishima- omg congrats bro welcome to the community lol
Mina- I FUCKING NEW IT YOU HOMOS
Sero- so y'all support???
Kirishima- did you forget the im bisexual and minas Pansexual
Mina- dumbass
Sero- OH YEAH
sero- but don't tell anyone please guys.
Kirishima- I won't
Mina- I'll try not to 🧔🏻‍♀️
Sero-mina I swear
Mina-I'm kidding lmao but how did you find out?
Mina-WAIT YOU LIKE DENKI DONT YOU 😃
Kirishima- he definitely likes denki
Sero- WHAT
Sero- HOW THE HELL DID YALL KNOW 😨
Kirishima- it's obvious man
Mina- hella obvious
Sero- oh 😓
Kirishima- don't worry bro denkis too oblivious to know 😂
Mina- yeah he's a dumbass 💀
Sero- I mean true lmao
Mina-I'm coming to your dorm Sero we're gonna plan your confession to him
Kirishima-I'll go after I finish making ramen for me and bakugo
Mina-ooo more gays
Kirishima- Shut up I don't like him
Mina-sure~
Mina- anyways I'm on my way Sero
Sero-WAIT WHAT NO I DONT WANNA CONFESS MEANIE
Sero-i meant mina I swear
Mina- I'm gonna beat your flat ass when I get there.
Sero-kiri help AND MY ASS IS NOT FLAT😟
Sero-Kirishima?
Mina- he probably went to go fuck bakugo
Sero-WTF MINA YOU DIRTY PERVET.
Mina- 💀

"I put my phone on silent since they wouldn't shut up. I put our ramen into two bowels. "Bakugo foods is ready." "You fucking idiot I said I didn't want your trash food." He says while walking out then sitting down at the counter. "I know I know but you'll like it I promise I made it spicy just for you too." I smile a bit. "s-shut up let's just eat." He says while stuttering. he's cute when he stutters hehe."

1534 words