Dorms

Bakugo pov

"It's been a few weeks since school started. We are finally getting our dorms. I better not get it with some random nerdy extra. Especially deku or mineta."

"I walk up to the office and get my dorm key. I really don't wanna share a dorm with anyone. I just want to be by myself. But this shitty school makes you share stupid ass dorms. Only juniors and seniors get dorms. Since the freshmen and sophomores are too young I don't know it makes no fucking sense. You can choose to live in a dorm which I chose to since I don't wanna always be home with my dad and my old hag."

"I walk in. It's pretty fucking small. There's the kitchen merged with the living room. I walk into the other area which were where the beds are at. They are two beds on each side and a small table by each bed with a small lamp."

"The bathroom is also in the the bedroom and a big dresser is by it. I guess me and my shitty roommate are sharing the dresser. I hear footsteps coming my way. I sigh then hear a familiar voice. "Hey bakubro looks like we are sharing a dorm huh." I hear shitty hair say with a a couple of boxes in his hands."

"I get this bed and I also get most of the dresser space." I say as I sit down on my bed. I watch him put his bags down. He puts one earbud in then starts unpacking his bags. I walk over to him and poke at the back of his head. "Hm?" He hums while looking down at me. I motion to him with my hand to give me the other earbud. "Oh.. I don't know if you would like this music." He says rubbing the back of his neck."

"I roll my eyes and groan. I snatch the earbud from his hand and put it in. "Let's just unpack dumbass." I say walking away. I grab all my clothes and dump them all into a drawer then move onto the next one."

"Time skip after unpacking"

"I threw the last box away and looked over to shitty hair and he was at the front door. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked walking towards him. He walked out the door than came back in. "They delivered two boxes with something written on them." He says while carrying two boxes. I read them and one said kitchen and the other said living room. Shitty hair opened the living room one. It contained a few fake plants, a lamp, a few pillows, and a tv remote which I'm guessing we are getting a tv. Better be a badass one and not some cheap ass one."

"Kirishima started unpacking the kitchen box. Which just had like pans and plates or whatever. "I'm gonna go take a nap don't disturb me." I say walking to the room and plopping down on my bed. I look at shitty hair smiling and dancing with his earbuds in. I smile a bit. I closed my eyes. But I felt my face get warm. the fuck?"

Kirishima pov

"I start unpacking the kitchen box and look over at bakugo for a split second and noticed that he was looking at me but then he closed his eyes and I'm guessing fell asleep. Eh probably nothing. I shrug it off and keep unpacking."

Time skip

"I was on the couch scrolling through my phone. I heard a groan coming from the room."

"Bakugo you awake?" I asked looking towards the door frame. "No im sleeping, what do you think dumbass." He yells back. I chuckle a bit and stand up. I watch him as he stretches and yawns. He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows. I smile at him. He looks away and growls. I shook my head a bit and walked to the bathroom. " hey bakubro I'm gonna go take a shower." I say looking towards him smiling. He looks at me and nods."

"I take off my shirt and sigh. I need to work out more. I mean yeah I have abs and muscles but it's not manly enough."

"I take of my pants and boxers off and go in. I feel my hair fall over my face. I sigh and wash my hair. When I get out I looked at the time which said 9pm. Shit forgot to get clothes. I wrap the towel along my waist and walked out. To get my clothes."

Bakugo pov

"Shitty hair is taking forever. I look over to his side of the room and see a
pair of clothes. I then hear the door open. I look up and see shitty hair walk out. F-Fuck."

"My eyes go wide. I look him up and down and feel my face get warm. I watch as he walks over to the bed and grabs the clothes. I look away for a second and hear something drop. I look over at kirishima and see his fucking ass and the towel on the ground. My eyes go way more wide and my face feels super hot now. "SHITTY HAIR FUCKING CHANGE IN THE BATHROOM." I yell out loud covering my face laying down on my back. "Oh shit sorry bakubro I didn't think you would mind." He says nervously and grabs his towel and walks back to the bathroom."

"Shit Shit Shit."

"I take my hand off my face. I still feel a bit warm. Am I sick? God damn it shitty hair gave me a virus. I look at my phone and turn it on to the camera app. My face is red. I place my hand on my forehead I don't feel warm. Wait."

"Am I blushing.."

"I'm not gay."

"I don't like boys gross."

"I'm straight..."

"..."

"Right?"

AHHHH IM SORRY
IF THIS GOING TOO FAST 😭

996 words