'So, I heard you left behind an important meeting to go out yesterday, where were you?' 

Yeonjun muttered, 'Something important.' 

'Seriously, Choi Yeonjun? How many times do I have to tell you to stop leaving work behind and focus on other things? This is not how a CEO works!' 

CEO this, CEO that. Yeonjun was tired of hearing it all together. 

'I apologize, Dad.' 

Mr. Choi stared at him for some time, before huffing and walking away, his mumbled words not fallen on deaf year, 

'Immature.' 

Yeah, right. He was immature? After putting aside what he loved or whom he could enjoy with, he was immature. After spending hours locked in a ruddy office room working 24/7, he was immature?! 

Just because he went out just so he couldn't fall over in the depth of the darkness that he carried?! 

Yeonjun angrily banged his fist against the table, 

Looking at the blinds that covered the window and yet the noise of high-rise winds and constant rain that wasn't blocked out, he couldn't help but hate it altogether. 

Hate himself for being like this!

Seeing people enjoy the weather while he was left shut alone in this ruddy office or that house which was supposed to be a comfort place, Yeonjun was sick. 

Sick. Tired. Sad.

He was sad and he couldn't run away from the fact anymore. 

Just the same sadness, which happened to him without a reason, and no matter what he did, he couldn't get rid of the particular icky feeling. 

He wished to be free. Free in a way, where he could speak, smile, laugh, and be warm.

But was it really possible? 

Was this how it was going to be, always, for him? 

Staring at the piles of records, personally from his father's office, regarding how meetings and CEO work had been handled in the past, he had to go through all of it within a week.