³

'Just two more files, go through them, they told me to let you know to check the accounts and the details, and they'll be ready for shipment

'Just two more files, go through them, they told me to let you know to check the accounts and the details, and they'll be ready for shipment.' -his assistant, Boemgyu spoke, leaving Yeonjun to nod and pick up the files. 

He knew completing both of them would take at least two hours, even more, considering his state of mind. 

It was evening, and he had been constantly working since morning 8. 

He was tired, but this was as normal as breathing. 

Boemgyu, who had been staring at Yeonjun's expression shifted in his place, before trying to negotiate, 

'Do you want me to help you? Or I can get you coffee?'- he asked, smiling a small smile, but it vanished as soon as Yeonjun shook his head and told him to leave. 

Boemgyu, already knowing this was the supposed answer, as always, walked out, closing the door behind him and shaking his head towards his boyfriend, who was working just in the opposite cabin and waiting for him, glancing through the mirror. 

They both have been trying to get him to talk, even hum or nod, just so that they could understand what's going on. 

To one point, they had met right when Yeonjun had joined the office, and never had they seen him smile. Even though Taehyun had once got rather drunk, alongside Yeonjun, and yet all the boy murmured was about going to sleep. 

Boemgyu, silently, while going through his iPad, walked over to Taehyun's room, only to rush back to Yeonjun just seconds later.

He found the COO working, as always, checking records through the computer, 

'Sir! You have got an urgent, just immediate meeting with the investors. They need to leave tomorrow morning and changed the timings right friggin' now!'-Boemgyu exclaimed. 

Yeonjun looked at him with the same dull face before nodding. 

'Alright. When and where?'- he asked, constricting his words, and looking away as he stood up, got his coat off the back of his office chair, and further picked up the overcoat, knowing very well it was as always, wintry.