11-15

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11

    Pei Yancheng frowned seeing that he was covering his head and didn't know what to say, how could he still be as aggressive as before.

    "Third brother, don't tell me, I'll tell you, it was Liu Gousheng who asked someone to beat you! Last time he came to the military region to look for you with his annoying mother, and he didn't please you. He even made rumors about you when he went back! Then he was beaten by third brother A meal, he deserves to be beaten! But he was not beaten in vain, our family apologized, and gave a bag of new rice from last year!

    But when the news of your marriage, second brother, spread to the village, that **** I don’t know where to find some hooligans from other villages, and put the third brother in a sack! But there is no coward in our Pei family, and the third brother beat them all to kneel on the ground and called daddy!"

    Pei Wenqin crackled the output, listening to Pei Yancheng's frown became more and more serious.

    This little girl, when did she talk so stupidly?

    "It's fine if you win."

    Pei Yancheng started the car.

    The expected criticism did not come.

    Pei Yanhui suddenly raised his head: "Second brother, are you not angry with me?"

    "Why are you angry."

    It's not normal for young people to be a little bloody.

    "I fight with people!"

    Dad always said that the second brother is a soldier and a regiment leader, and he should not cause trouble for him, and he also kept it in mind. But this time he couldn't bear it anymore, Liu Gouzang said that he was good at it, but making rumors about his brother was not good!

    "I'm only angry when you lose."

    Hearing this, the young man who was full of color immediately laughed into a flower, and regained his usual flamboyance. His handsome features were similar to Pei Yancheng's, but more like Ni Peiyun's. The lines are softer and clearer.

    "Yanhui is very skilled."

    Like the second brother.

    Big brother Pei Yanzheng, who was sitting in the backseat, suddenly nodded approvingly.

    Immediately reaped a "elbow poked waist eye" from the daughter-in-law. Zheng Xiaomin rolled her eyes in her heart, these two brothers didn't help to persuade her, but encouraged her brother-in-law to fight?

    After leaving the train station, there were not so many people on the road, and there were very few four-wheeled cars. Pei Yancheng drove smoothly all the way into the road gate to the military area.

    "After the sowing season, the production team in the village doesn't have any important farm work for the time being. Yanhui will stay with me for a while. If you don't want to be a soldier, I don't advise you. You can find a job first, and wait for you to figure out what to do. What to do."

    The times are advancing, and we can't stay in the village all the time.

    "Really?"

    Pei Yanhui sat up straight excitedly, shaking out the candy that Pei Xiaojun had just stuffed into his mouth.

    Xiaowa, who had just tasted the sweetness, flattened her mouth.

    "Second Uncle! Younger Uncle bullied me again!"