7

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 7

    "Comrade Zhou, your ankle is not broken. The pain is due to a slight strain on the anterior talofibular ligament on the outer side. It will be fine if you don't use your feet and pay more attention to rest in the past two days." Kong Changmo looked at the medical records in his hand and

    saw Zhou Muyao didn't reply for a long time, followed her gaze, a bright light flashed across her eyes, and gently pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose.

    Zhou Muyao, who had been called back to her senses, just turned her head indistinctly, and saw that the diamond queen she had carefully selected during this time was also looking over there, and her smile was a little ugly again.

    Speaking of which, there are actually many excellent men in the entire Shanbei Military Region, but the best among them is Captain Pei of the 136th regiment, who has the most reputation. It's not that she hasn't tried to get close to Captain Pei, but after suffering from no chance, she just let it go.

    First, she can't get in the officer's office building; second, unlike Fan Pingshan, she has the status of a promoted medical staff, so she can enter and leave the non-commissioned officer's dormitory; With her calm black eyes, she would always forget all the drafts she had typed.

    A man who is too fierce is still not suitable for him. How can he be as gentle and dignified as Dr. Kong.

    She is a time-traveling heroine, so she cannot be influenced by Hu Meizi.

    "Then thank you, Dr. Kong. Recently, I was preparing for the cultural and industrial troupe's visit to the countryside. I was afraid that the performance would be delayed because I didn't take care of myself. Fortunately, you were here." Kong Changmo didn't speak, and his light eyes followed

    Bai Xia's steps moved.

    Beautiful things always attract people's attention.

    Feeling neglected, Zhou Muyao felt unhappy, so she could only force her smile and continue to speak: "By the way, have you seen my cousin?"

    While speaking, she moved two steps to the right calmly, blocking Kong Changmo's gaze. Bai Xia's gaze.

    After the person had gone far away, he resentfully walked towards the ward where Fan Pingshan was. When he got to the door, he didn't intend to go in, and walked straight out of the medical office without stopping.

    At this time, the two of Bai Xia had already embarked on the path to the cafeteria.

    The hospital was seriously ill, and Sun Xiaoyue didn't dare to take Bai Xia to stay longer, so she pointed out a few outpatient clinics, introduced a doctor with good medical skills and a good resume, and then led her to evacuate.

    It was still a while before lunch time, and there were only cooking soldiers coming in and out with bamboo baskets at the entrance of the cafeteria.

    Winter in the north is long, and even though spring is here, it still snows every three days, and there are few types of vegetables. If you want to eat something fresh, only Chinese cabbage that is resistant to freezing is more refreshing. The cooking team buys hundreds of catties in baskets and baskets every time, which is barely enough to feed the entire army for a week.

    Seeing that the inventory has been emptied, the Chinese cabbage this time is not very good, it is thin and wilted, and the leaves with a thin layer of ice are loosely placed on the yellowed cabbage heart, and it looks like it has no appetite.