20

return
Seven Zero Pretty Flower Essence
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 20

    "Daughter-in-law...let me see how the injury is."

    See? Her small face is wrinkled into a bun? Pei Yancheng's heart aches like needles, so he hugged her With a child's posture, he hugged Bai Xia tightly and coaxed him softly. Did he do it himself? How much? He was so ruthless in his heart that he really wished he could go back in time and take this punch for her.

    I didn't even have time to think about how she found this place, just kept murmuring like a daughter-in-law while keeping one hand free? Checked her lower abdomen inch by inch to confirm that it was only a flesh wound and didn't feel completely relieved. Rub your palms warm and rub them for her.

    The man has big rough palms, even if he moves gently, the calluses on his hands will still hurt Bai Xia through his clothes.

    "Don't rub it, it hurts me to death."

    Bai Xia dodged in his arms, humming dissatisfiedly?, the jacket that was torn off to bandage the wound earlier was shortened, and she twisted to reveal her flexible and slender waist , The hand? The palm, which was still separated by a layer of clothes, directly covered her warm lower abdomen without hindrance.

    The smooth|tender touch made Pei Yancheng's hands pause for a moment, his cheeks began to heat up in the dark cave, and the original three-point force was also relieved, changing from kneading to gently stroking|stroking. The palms covered with calluses made Bai Xia's stomach numb, but fortunately, his hands? Heart temperature was high, warm like a small stove, which slightly relieved the pain in her lower abdomen.

    He also gave up struggling for a while, his tired body after a day is like a battery that has run out of power, and now he just wants to lean on his shoulder to charge.

    In the pitch-black cave tunnel, it suddenly became quiet, except for Bai Xia's occasional, comfortable humming. The warm breath sprayed on the skin of Pei Yancheng's neck, which made him feel that the surrounding air was heating up.

    Relying on the excellent night vision ability? Looking down at the red lips that are close at hand, the 33 days of turbulent thoughts rushed over in multiples, Pei Yancheng's sharp Adam's apple slid gently, and he no longer restrained himself.

    With a rough breath, the two thin lips directly attacked Bai Xia's red lips.

    "Well……"

    The unsuspecting Bai Xia was caught by him, and felt that the lips he pressed were dry and cracked, she was stunned, and when she realized it, she had already unconsciously licked it.

    With warm breath sweeping across his lower lip, Pei Yancheng's eyes deepened. It turned out that the little daughter-in-law was also tormented by missing love just like him, and her mind was as happy as a cluster of fireworks exploded, her arms tightened excitedly, wishing to put her She melted into flesh and blood.

    Although the two have been married for less than two months, but apart from this month's separation, the number of close times can be counted on the fingers.

    And at night, it was always Bai Xia who first pestered him to catch the golden light before they hugged each other. Usually, after she practiced for a while, he always had something to go out, and it took at least half an hour for him to go out. But? It's not right to say that he just made an excuse because he didn't like Bai Xia's intimacy, because he always held her in his arms again after he came back in the middle of the night.