A New School- 1

(3rd person)

Kazuha's first day at a new school was tomorrow, he had been made to switch following an.. event.. at his previous school.

'Mm.. my alarm is so loud.. but it does it's job I guess. New school, new people and.. a sparkling new reputation, it.. can't be too bad,' Kazuha thought, wiping the sleep from his glazed red eyes.

He reluctantly pulled the blankets from his body, slipping from his bed as he stood up. His form soft and passive, slinking over to his desk, catching his reflection in the mirror.

'I forgot to tie my hair before I slept.. this'll be an ordeal then..'

He picked up his hairbrush, dragging it through the almost white-blonde strands. The deep red portion had different feel, slightly rougher. He had first gotten the section stained with blood, upon enjoying how it looked, he took to dying it under the guise of 'it simply reminds of my mother's hairpin'.

Such an answer was satisfactory to most, leaving little room to question as Kazuha's mother often happened to be a sensitive topic.

With minimal work of untangling knots with his hands, the brush was able to glide easily through his hair, so he set the brush down.

The aforementioned red streak was something most could remember him by at least, a matter that dragged him into trouble. At most as troubles such as school guidelines to less than welcoming opinions.

He tied his hair back into a low ponytail, the pieces too short to accompany the rest falling to frame his face. Some fell down to his chin whereas others drifted across his forehead.

Kazuha's eyes glanced across the room, landing on a messily folded pile of what looked to be his new uniform. This school, unlike most in his area, had uniforms although the rules appeared to be fairly lax as long as the basic elements were there.

A white dress shirt, any pants of dark colour (shorts being allowed but a less travelled path due to the general cold climate of the area along with not many students wishing to bother themselves with rules that followed them), and a deep blue, closer to simply black, blazer. The one firm rule was the tie currently thrown atop the pile of clothes.

Kazuha couldn't tie a tie if it was means to save him own life.

But when disregarding that, it's fairly high-quality and weirdly comfortable for such a formal attire.

He adorned the clothing, his tie simply slung around his neck, beneath his shirt's collar, untied until he could spare the energy to learn how to tie it. His blazer was likewise slung over his shoulders, the padding in the fabric keeping it in place, fairly firmly.

"Hey, Kazuha! You awake yet? Don't wanna be late on your first day!" Beidou called up the stairs, the same, pleasant but not really specific, tone thick in her words.

"Yeah I'm up, I'm just.. uhh.. figuring out my uniform!" Kazuha replied, eventually giving up on following unclear tutorials on how to tie ties.

There was far to many different types of knot.. and they meant different things.. all far too complex, especially when the tutorials moved all too fast, not to mention people's hands being constantly in the way.

Beidou, Kazuha's adoptive mom, was kind-hearted. Her intentions were never anything less than positive, even if her aura was most overpowering and perhaps intimidating at times.

Kazuha's other mother, Ningguang - also adoptive, was.. far less present in his life, only returning a handful of times per month. She was.. and still is, unfathomably rich. The blaring red siren of an issue was that her methods were in the grey area of the law, alas her wealth nonetheless secured Kazuha a shiny spot in one of Inazuma's star schools. It wasn't all money, his academic smarts were no less then any other student's.