Chapter Nine

Aelora wakes up from her slumber after a week. She understands that a lot of things will change. She glances around her chamber and notices there's a bandage on her forehead. She remembers what Aegon did but she doesn't blame the child because he's a child.

A Maester came to check on her. She's not speaking just nodding and shaking her head in response. She wanted to know what happened to her sister knowing it was her due date. The Maester leave after checking on her and no one came.

She doesn't mind.

Aelora touch the bandage that wrap around her forehead, she flinched when she felt the burning pain of her wound. She doesn't have any idea how Aegon manages to throw that toy.

Aelora sits up from her bed and scans her surroundings. She talked to Aegon and Shrykos about her plan to change the course of the future but she knows she needs to do more. Aelora's mind is somewhere else she didn't notice that someone entered the room.

The man takes a chair and places it beside Aelora's bed. "Little Princess." The man said and Aelora turn to him.

"Uncle"

Daemon was there sitting in front of her holding a book. She frowns at him. "Where's Rhaenyra?" Aelora asked.

"Asleep. She's been exhausted after giving birth to her twins. She's worried sick for you, Little Princess." Daemon said and Aelora nodded.

"I'm glad. How's Aegon?" Aelora asked. Now Aelora understands why Rhaenyra hasn't visited her yet.

"He's fine. The King said it was just an accident." Daemon answer. Aelora knows that Viserys won't do something to punish Aegon, his beloved boy. He would discard Aelora without a doubt.

" It is an accident. Aegon is just a child it's a normal thing for him to throw things and play with them" Aelora said. Aegon is just a child and he's doing what a normal kid should do.

Throw stuff.

Daemon hums. He doesn't like any Hightower, not even anyone of Alicent children and he's furious about what happened to Aelora.

" Your father is worried for you." The man said.

Aelora wanted to laugh because she knows he doesn't. "I doubt it," Aelora whispered and the man sighed.

"When I was your age, my mother would often read a book to us," Daemon said and handed the book to Aelora's lap. Aelora frowns, she's been in this world for a very long time but she doesn't remember Alyssa reading to Daemon and Viserys. "A book about the warrior name Aelora The Silver Flame." The man stated.

Aelora looks up at the man in surprise. The man was gazing blankly at Aelora but the Princess could see the hidden smirk on his face. Aelora didn't say anything and opened the book.

To her surprise the first page of the book is her. It wasn't exactly identical to her but everyone who have eyes would see that the girl in the book is her. The lady in the portrait has the same silver-blue hair strand of her hair and her eyes are also mismatched.

"That is Aelora Targaryen of Valyria. The woman who gave glory to our House." Daemon was just staring for the reaction of Aelora but the Princess just stared at the Portrait blankly. Daemon flips some pages. " We could see an entirely coincidental resemblance between the two of you but I must say this is just a portrait of her we truly don't know what she looks like" The man stated.

Aelora could hear the hint of sarcasm in Daemon's voice, the man was smart to notice everything. "Oh here, it's said that Aelora Targaryen is a great beauty at a young age but she's not just another maiden in Valyria, she was trained to fight and to be a mage just like her mother. She had mismatched eyes, one resembles the ocean and one resembles the amethyst crystal." The man said while staring at Aelora.