♡ - CHAPTER 6

A/N:Question of the day; who's your favorite BSD character that's part of the Guild? Mine is Poe!

A/N:
Question of the day; who's your favorite BSD character that's part of the Guild? Mine is Poe!

Edgar Allan Poe's work is actually so good though?? Holy shit I'm obsessed (The real-life author)

Also there's a line later on about Y/N's past: "Anyone sick enough to do that to a child shouldn't be considered human."

The 'that' I'm referencing is NOT anything sexual. Just want to put it out there just in case anyone comments about it

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

CHAPTER 6.
"The Abandoned Hospital"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Kunikida-san, please help us!" Atsushi begged as soon as the door to the Agency opened.

"What's going on so early in the day?" Kunikida inquired.

"J-J-Just look at Dazai-san!" Atsushi turned to gesture towards Dazai who stood in the desk.

"Oh! Kunikida-kun, it's an emergency!" Dazai pointed towards nothing. "Just look!"

Atsushi pushed Kunikida towards the man that was high off.. something.

"Look at what?"

"At that!"

"I only see your idiot face."

"I've finally arrived..." Dazai looked around, imitating a pirate, "in the afterlife!"

Dazai continued his absurd rantings as Kunikida sighed, annoyed by the unhinged behavior, "What's going on?"

"Kunikida-san.." Atsushi called, holding up a red and white book along with a mushroom, "I think this may explain it."

"I knew the Complete Guide to Suicide was a masterpiece!" Dazai exclaimed, "Who knew I just needed to eat mushrooms growing in the nearby hills to have such an entertaining way out?!"

Dazai cackled manically as Kunikida observed. "So he ate poisonous mushrooms?"

"Well, he thought he was eating lethal mushrooms, but..." Atsushi looked down at the book.

"Oh, he looks as high as the moon right now..." A new voice frowned before suddenly Dazai jumped towards them.

"Wah?!" Y/N startled, trying to regain her balance as the man draped himself over her.