♡ - CHAPTER 2

A/N:Question of the day; who's your favorite BSD character that's part of the Armed Detective Agency?? Mine is Ranpo!

A/N:
Question of the day; who's your favorite BSD character that's part of the Armed Detective Agency?? Mine is Ranpo!

Some meme's I made cause I was bored! If you wanna send any meme's/fanart/etc then you can join my discord! (Link on my carrd that's attached to my profile)

Also Naomi & Junichiro will act like siblings rather than the whole incest thing going on in canon! I still don't really know why the author would make their dynamic like that, it makes me uncomfy to write tbh

Also Naomi & Junichiro will act like siblings rather than the whole incest thing going on in canon! I still don't really know why the author would make their dynamic like that, it makes me uncomfy to write tbh.. So; fuck canon!

Also Y/N has been with the agency for a bit over a year! So yeah, they've already had time to develop their feelings for her!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

CHAPTER 2.
"A Wild Bomber Has Appeared!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The next morning when the girl with H/C hair awoke, it was to the light buzzing of her phone and the warm touch of the sun caressing her body.

"Mmph.." Y/N groaned, forcing her tired eyes open to look at her phone that was buzzing on the floor across the room from her.

She sat up, looking around to realize she passed out in the middle of the room by the couch again.

"Ah.." She frowned to herself before the buzzing caught her attention again.

Blinking, she moved her gaze to the phone that was a fair distance away.

An alarm.

She crawled over to it, to lazy to go through the effort of standing up if she's going to go ten steps forward.

She raised her phone, fingers clutching around the white phonecase that had the small print of a black cat on it in the middle of the back.