♡ - CHAPTER 3

A/N:Question of the day; who's your favorite BSD character that's part of the Port Mafia? Mine is Yumeno!

A/N:
Question of the day; who's your favorite BSD character that's part of the Port Mafia? Mine is Yumeno!

Just curious— do you guys want me to write Bad Apple as well? Or should I just skip over it? I know it's canon, but I may just gloss over it... Still undecided though

Also just to put it out there— Y/N doesn't really have a set partner. Like Kunikida and Dazai are partners, Y/N doesn't have one, she just tags along with whoever she wants to whenever (She often goes with Dazai, though)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

CHAPTER 3.
"The Pretty Blonde Lady"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/N rest's her head on her forearm, the other outstretched across the cafe table.

She deadpans as Dazai flirts with the waitress, her face staying in a smile despite him mentioning committing double suicide with her.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Huh?"

"Though it was for your exam, I was so rude to you."

Well, Atsushi and Junichiro were getting along, that's good.

Y/M blinks as Kunikida pushes his foot against Dazai side, pushing the bandaged man closer towards Y/N and away from the poor waitress.

"Mm.. I thought I was your 'dream suicide partner', Osamu?" Y/N tilts her head, looking up at the man with a frown.

He really needed to leave the poor waitress alone— if this is what it took to get him to? Fine.

She feels a hand holding hers as a finger runs down her palm. Raising an eyebrow, she looks up at Dazai suspiciously.

"Aw~ Are you jealous, Y/N-chan?" Dazai grinned at the girl.

Y/N mentally frowned in confusion, What did she have to be jealous over? She did this to stop him from tormenting the waitress... Huh? Is he on shrooms again?

Y/N wasn't oblivious when it came to romance in general, but when said romance involved her? Yikes.

"Uh, sure!" Y/N smiled brightly, trying to act as though she agrees with the man despite the fact that she had no idea what he's even talking about.

Dazai huffed, a smile still on his face though it was now clear he had realized that the girl didn't know what he was talking about.