♡ - CHAPTER 1

A/N:Hi hi! First chapter, hope you enjoy!

A/N:
Hi hi! First chapter, hope you enjoy!

Please don't mind the amount of author's notes on this chapter— the other chapter's there won't be so much it's just that since this is the first chapter, there's a lot to say!

Here's a basic idea for Y/N's outfit:

It's not exact (the skirt is a bit longer and has pockets) but use it as a reference

It's not exact (the skirt is a bit longer and has pockets) but use it as a reference. Also she has plain black shorts under her skirt. No arguing on that one. Plus you can (obviously) change the hair, eyes, body type, skin color, etc! I'm not referencing the girl in the photo, only the outfit!

Reminder: don't whine about the outfit! If you don't like it then when your imagining it in your mind, then change it! But don't comment about it. It's does nothing but annoy the author.

Also I couldn't fit it in the 'CAST' chapters but Fukuzawa & Mori are not love interests! Mori is gross and I hate him. But Fuku & Y/N's dynamic is sorta like father & daughter? Idk I'm not really good at judging familial relationships since I have major mommy AND daddy issues (yikes), but I tried to make them like father & daughter! :D

This book doesn't have a set update schedule, but I'll try to update once a week or so! Sorry about that, it's just that every chapter has around 4,000 words and it takes awhile to write it then go and correct all mistakes and stuff!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

CHAPTER 1.
"Chasing Down The Kitty"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/N wasn't necessarily suicidal. She just wasn't the most eager to want to live. There was a difference.

She didn't actively wish to die, she wouldn't go out of her way to kill herself. She wouldn't bother climbing up a roof and jumping it.

But if a bullet were coming her way and she has the choice wether to dodge or not?

That's a different story.