chapter 8

brooke POV

i woke up the next morning and i had a big headache. i figured i was just hungry so i just ran to the bathroom but of course paige was in there. i knocked on the door and she said bug off. so i sat there in the hallway waiting for her. once she was done i went in. once i was done with my shower i went to my room and changed into some dark wash jeggings from hollister and a floraly shirt and my black uggs.i put on some makeup and straightened my hair. i grabbed my phone and my jacket and ran down stairs. i went into the kitchen and went to grab a granola bar. i sat down at the table and my phone lit up. i got a new message from brandon. he said......

Brandon: do ya want a ride to school???

i quickly texted back

Brooke: sure just text me when your outside

Brandon: mmmkayy

i just sat down on the couch waithkng for brandon.....he quickly texted me saying that he was outside. i grabbed my backpack and ran outside. i locked the door and ran to his car. once i got in he kised me in the cheek and said "haayy beautiful!" i blushed a little and just said "hey"

it was an awkward car ride to school but once we got out brandon waited for me. he tried to grab my hand and i pulled mine away quickly. he just looked at me funny but when i looked at him i gave him a look saying not the time or place and he got the memo. when we went into the school i quickly fould claudia and she exploded with questions starting with "me and tori are goin to the mall on saturday do ya wanna come" to "so whats goin on with brandon???" and one that stood out the most "soo how was kissing brandon???" all i could think was IMMA KILL PAIGE!!! luckly i was saved by the bell and i quickly ran to class. luckly i didn't see claudia for the rest of the day. Once i got home i texted paige and said "imma kill you when you get homee......muwahhhhaaa!!!:))"i just sat on the couch just waiting for paige to get home. when she go home she had josh walk infront of her and she tried to go up the stairs untill i yelled FREEZE and she walked over to me and said i a wisper voice "yes?" all i could say to her is "WHY?" by that time josh ha ran upstairs to get away from me and paige! all she said after that was "what did i do??" i said "why did you tell anyone?" she said "i don't have any clue what your talking about." i said "really you dint know....then why did claudia come up to me and ask how was it to freakin kiss brandon?" she just said "i swear i did not tell anyone....i swear on buddys life i said nothing to no one..... i swear." all i could think was how..... and who saw and how did she find out......