chapter 5

brooke POV

5:30 my alarm clock read. i have to get up and get ready for school. I got up out of my warm bed and went to the bathroom. i took a shower an brushed my teeth. then i went to my room and grabbed a pair of denim shorts and my floral ruffle shirt with my black sandals. i fishtailed my hair and put on some makeup.

i ran down stairs and grabbed me something to eat. i grabbed my backpack and my phone and right then tori texted me that she was outside. school was boring as usual i had a bunch if math and history homework.

later on at dance i was in the hallway right outside if the dancers den and i hear my name from a very famaliar voice and it was......brandon and he came up to me and said....

Brandon: are you going to still let me talk to you?

Me: yes you have five minutes now make it quick!

Brandon: look brooke i am soo sorry for what i did to you i miss me and you being best friends and i miss the old you and i regret everything i did to you and i will never do it again!!

Me: thats sweet brandon but you just cheated on ryleigh how am i supposed to know that you wont cheat on me?

Brandon: thats a good point and i dont know but i am serious i will never do that to you again! EVER!!!

Me: look i am not just gonna believe you, you are going to have to prove it to me!!

Brandon: thats perfectly fine with me aslong as i have you!!! look brooke i love you and i miss you!!!

Me: are you sure??

Brandon: will this help???

still brooke POV

brandon is kissing me! but i didnt pull away! i love brandon too but i wanna be able to trust that he will never do that to me again so i need to ask someone something right away!

ryleigh POV

im i. the dancers den and no one else is there. i hear footsteps and i see brooke, what does she want!

brooke: hey ryleigh can i ask you a question

ryleigh: what

brooke: who did brandon cheat in you with??

ryleigh: seriously....you dont know??

brooke: yes im serious i have absoultly no clue!!!

ryleigh: brandon cheated on me with YOU! how did you not know that???

brooke: look ryleigh i have been trying to avoid brandon all summer! i would not date him while he was with you!!

ryleigh: your serious!! look brooke im soo sorry i was rude to you i thought you auctually did date him while him and me were dating!!! do you think i still have a chance with him???

*brooke looks down at the ground*

ryleigh: whats wrong??

brooke: dont get mad pleaseee but brandon just told me he loved me bit i told him that im not dating him untill he starts showing that he is not gonna go and keep braking girls hearts!!

ryleigh: look brooke im not mad if you want to date him i will be happy for you just like you were happy when i was dating him!!!!

brooke: thanks ry!!!

ryleigh: no problem cookie!!! luv ya girly!!!

brooke: back at ya!!