chapter 3

Authors note: sorry i havent had time to update i have had school and other stuff. but i updated today so here is chapter 3 hope you like it!!!

Brookes POV

I felt so releved when i saw nick was the one who grabbed my arm. I had a scared look on my face and nick asked "why so scared hyland." I replied "Mabye because you grabbed my arm and scared me." He said "bye hyland" walking through the door to studio A. I just kept walking upstairs. When i got upstairs i saw my mom so i went to sit next to her. I just sat there in silence before Christi asked me if i was excited to have a solo. I told her that i was really excited since it would be acro and acro is my forte. After that i saw that nia and kenzie were finished with their duet so i went back into the dancers den just incase abby called for mine and brandons duet. 

Brandons POV

I really like brooke and i regret what i did to her. I miss when me and brooke were best friends. I don't think brooke has any trust in me since i did that but brooke wont listen to me.

Brookes POV

As i was digging through my dance bag to find my jazz shoes i felt someone tap my shoulder. When i turned around it was brandon. He told me that abby wanted us to go into studio A so we could work on our duet. The whole time abby was teaching she was yelling at me to look into brandons eyes. But i couldn't. The truth is i still like brandon but i don't know if i can handle what he did to me again.