Online Relation #1 Mr. Aal From Baghdad

Mr. Aal from Baghdad Iran

Mr. Aal.. I knew him from one of the SK applications also in 2015 and as a very gentle man in speaking with a smile and caring, he works as a lecturer at one of the top universities in Baghdad.

His age is the same as mine, Aal is an S2 scholar who he can complete in the opposite country of Malaysia, therefore Alaa can sometimes use Indonesian that he understands almost the same as Malay.

Aal's personality is very gentle and understanding, making us feel easy to communicate from the beginning of our introduction.

At that time I knew Alaa was single, we had been in a relationship for a while because he was very attentive to my life and my environment, several times we had videocalls when I was with my friends.

Aal's life was quite an experience for me sometimes we couldn't communicate with each other because in his country there are often booms and electricity will go out for a long time until the signal is lost, very unique isn't it???, for them boom is a normal thing does not make them so panic, OMG it is very terrible situation makes us will get used to it and try to adjust, thankfully in Indonesia we can still live in peace.

Aal is a man who I consider very humble to communicate with about anything, we used to exchange ideas in terms of life and work not only limited to online relationships.

He has, since the moment I know him I believe that not everyone on dating apps and so on they are cheaters, do not have real life and other ugly things that we often hear in the news.

After several years of our acquaintance then I found out that Aal got married without giving me any news, I saw his update on one of the social media he had, even though at that time we did not have a relationship as lovers but I was disappointed Why he is not telling me about this???

I let it all go, until one day Aal contacted me after 3 months of marriage and Alaa explained everything that happened so quickly that Aal couldn't tell me about his wedding plans.

At the time Aal contacted me and told me that their relationship is not good now even they are separated for a while, even now their wife is pregnant with their child.

What the hell from this story ??

But after time passed after Aal's return contacted me, then he disappeared again for no reason, I just thought maybe Aal is currently trying to repair his marriage after the birth of their baby and I have lost contact until now.

I tried to contact just asking how he was doing but he just JUST READ my message, good luck Aal with your life, I will always be there for support you !! A good relationship for 7 years is not something that can be forgotten easily.

Once sent a short message to Aal through one of the social media that we had friends on IN because at that time I saw Alaa's notification was Online in the application

"Hi Aal, Are You Ok? Is it I make some mistake to you, until you didn't want to answer me again like this, you just read all my message I try to send to talk with you. Please tell me Aal, please explained to me??" I sent this message to Aal at 1:47 p.m.

The next morning I tried to check the application, and finally I saw there was 1 message sent by Aal.

" Hi F....., I send to you this message and please I hope to apologies me and you know im married and I have a kid and wife and I love my wife and respect her. Please I want you to respect this relation and don't send me again any message to avoid the trouble with her and you know im very respect you and I wish all the best in your life and the happiness.. bye dear..."

This message I received in reply to the message I sent to him last night, and I am very happy that he gave a response and explanation at least I know that he is fine and is repairing his marriage relationship which was in trouble yesterday.

I replied to Aal's message...

"Morning Aal im really understand all about you in everything, I never had bad mind to cheat with someone's husband, as long as I know for 6 years ua re one of my best friends and I hope I can be your wife friends too.... No worries, I will never hurt anyone and disturbing you again from now... but just want you to know.. FRIENDS always being FRIENDS no matter what the situation the marriage life cant change the statue for friends... But its OK I will accept what my friends want it... Get Happiness always to you and your family.. Take Care"

The message I sent was meaningful and Aal just read it, not did I expect Aal to reply back.

At the end this relationship lasted quite a long time and will change because of a marriage.

Aal...He is can be everything in my life, and I really appreciate whatever attitude he takes towards our relationship for the good of his life.