Online Relation #1 Simo from Marocco

Simo from Marocco

At the time I first tried to download on my cellphone starting on 2015, the application is to get acquainted that we can set for the mileage we want to search we call the online application in the abbreviation SK, there I try to explore how I use my English in short conversations "message" or "chat".

Starting with acquaintances with some men there, my assumption is I just want to make friends who live outside of the territory of Indonesia and I try to be able to try the English that I learned for several years before.

"Ping"

"How are you ? , the notification sound from my cellphone also sounded from the SK application appeared 1 profile photo of a man named "SIMO".

I tried to reply "Hi, im good, h r u ?"

He is very quickly replied to the message ""Hi im Simo from Marocco, where are you from?"

" im from Indonesia ,nice to know u."

Short story the conversation continued in everyday, until finally we decided to exchange numbers and continue to chat on the messaging application at that time.

Everyday we always exchange news and occasionally make video calls and even invite each other to continue our respective social media applications, we do it every day and feel like a couple who really cannot be considered a couple because we only talk contact through social media or messaging applications and by phone.

I don't know what we think of each other just feel comfortable talking on the phone and feel that there are other feelings in our hearts that can be considered very unreasonable if today's children feel directional...

Everyday Simo will always inform me via chat when he is going to work or when he returns home he will have a videocall with me, with a time difference of almost 7 hours and it takes up my sleep time.

When I was going to bed, Simo would call me to talk and when I woke up he was still asleep in his sleep looking stupid by taking up my rest time, but at that time I did everything by heart, if you think about it again now OmG I was wasting my time...!!!

But.... Even though at that time I had communicated intensely with Simo, but I was still looking for some new people in the SK application, I didn't just stop with 1 person, there were some who still chatted in the SK application.

The relationship I have with Simo involves his family as well, I am very close to his sister and older sister, sometimes we chat just to tell him the news and admire each other's children.

Then after, this relationship that was established for almost 2 years was stopped instantly Simo was very difficult to contact and even disappeared from all social media that I could usually contact.

Until finally one day, the two sisters Zou and Karima who told me about Simo's marriage at that time in 2017 I was devastated, I don't know what can be said even though it is limited to online relationships as a human we must have heart and feelings for the plan we want.

When it all happened I felt betrayed at that time but his sister tried to strengthen me, that we would still be brothers, even though Simo was married to someone else without explaining anything to me.

Yes.... For a long time I felt sad and tried to think positively that this is the way of life that must be lived and until now I and Zoubida and Karima still contact each other as sisters and I love Zou as My Prince very much.

A few months later, suddenly Simo sent me a message through one of MS's chat applications to ask how he was doing and try to explain what had happened to him and the marriage Simo had lived.

The feeling I had for him had disappeared because of such a deep sense of disappointment, because a hope that I should have realized could not possibly become a reality of the relationship between us.

Simo told me that he was very sorry for everything he did and hurt me, and Simo also hoped that for now we could still continue our relationship, and I very firmly decided that we could only continue our friendship because the two sisters I already considered as my sisters too.

For some women they will feel very flattered, if they hear all the things that men say that we are the only women who are loved and who really want, but for me if the man has chosen to leave and choose another woman for whatever reason, it is already a decision that I consider complete in a special relationship and enough as a friend.

Then finally Simo disappeared again when the time came for the birth of his daughter, and I again got this news from his two sisters, I was happy because in the end my heart was formed with Simo only as a brother I had in Morocco.

In the end the tears I shed for my grief at losing Simo at that time, paid off with me having family outside my country, for the relationship that had existed between me and Simo. Good intentions will end well.