DEPENDS ON US : Online Relation #1 (English)

All the stories are inspired from my experienced during my Online Relations in my story life, for the name and all storylines have been approved by all those who have been present in my life through this story.

Prepare your self to read and understand what Im try to telling you from my story..

This my story begin....

Starting when I was in school in the 90s, I didn't know the term social media like now to be able to get acquainted with people who are outside of our region outside our country.

At that time we was known as Pen Friends, how to register through one of the Pen Pal Organizers and sent by post containing our personal data and later we will receive a postcard from pen friends from different countries sent by the organizer to us.

Oh yes, introduce me the author of this story who happened to live in the 90s based on experiences and true stories that I have passed.

Let's continue about Pen Pals, at that time I was very interested in a community called pen pals. Long story short after I registered I got 1 pen pal who got acquainted with me by post by sending me a postcard from a Czech country, at that time I felt interested in English I felt proud to get the postcard and tried to reply to it using a letter I sent through the post office which at that time cost around 20,000 rupiah. Hmmm.. quite expensive for my age who was still in junior high school at that time.

After that, the pen pal did not reply, either because I was deceived by the organization by giving me a fake pen friend or maybe the pen friend who was not interested, many years passed and there was no news until now entering the era of 2000, the era of globalization or the era of millennia, they said.

After I studied at one of the well-known English courses near me, let's call it Bekasi which is said to be a city outside the circulation of space, I began to use English in social media applications or online introductions.

I will share my experience that I have gone through these years with the term "Social Media Relations" This is my story.