Chapter 8

The second  David noticed that Luna had missed the target he instantly told Jackson to take another shot but Jackson couldn't focus because the target was now moving and he wasn't skilled in shooting at moving targets.

Luna's blood pressure was rising rapidly and she was sweating profusely but she couldn't just let that target get away so she decided to take another shot.
The target was now 2km away from the hide site and  Luna was not sure if she would get it done, 1.8km was the longest distance she had ever shot at.

She focused on the target, closed her eyes and held her breath. The moment she opened her eyes she took the shot and Bang!!! Jakarta De la cruz fell to the ground.

Luna's blood pressure reached it's pick and she fainted. There was a big commotion both in the restaurant and on the street. Byron Kings and the biggest terrorist  jakarta de la cruz were shot dead.

Jackson carried luna to the car and they all left....

"All her clothes are wet, she is sweating too much and her forehead veins are bulging, i think we should take her to the clinic maybe she has a condition or something." Anna suggested taking off Luna's knee length boots and jacket.

"David just go straight to the clinic." Jackson ordered.
"Alright." David responded.

Anna was in a panicked state; Firstly because Luna shot the wrong target and secondly because her boss was in a serious condition, she didn't even know if she would make it.

"David please drive fast she's loosing her breath."

Anna i am already moving at 130km/h, over speeding will only draw attention from the police.

10 minutes later they were at the hospital and Luna was rushed into the emergency room. Jackson then decided to inform his boss caleb of what had happened  but before he could even dial his number Caleb called Luna's phone.

Hello.. Anna answered.

What happened? What is this that i am seeing on the news;  why was Byron Kings shot in the  same location as our target.?

Boss Luna is not feeling well, we are at the hospital and  she might not make it please come.

Which hospital?
15 minutes later Caleb was at the hospital and Jackson explained all that happened.
In a second the doctor came out of the emergency room.

Anna approached him.  "What happened to her?" She asked with tears streaming down her face.

Well she's in a critical condition and it's good you rushed her over otherwise she would have died. Is she on drugs? The doctor asked.

"No doctor she doesn't do drugs. Before i employ anyone i make sure they under go thorough medical checkup." Caleb clarified.

Well i found a high dose of ecstasy drug in her blood which was giving her seizures and  if you took long she would have had a heart attack. What did she eat in the passed two hours?

She only had a sandwich and a bottle of milkshake during lunch time. Anna immediately responded.

I think you should take the milkshake bottle for testing. The doctor suggested then left.

Jackson go and do as the doctor instructed. I am sure you will find the bottle in the trashcan just besides her table.

Alright boss. Jackson left.

Now only Caleb, David and Anna remained in the hospital.

In a few minutes Jackson got to the company, He took the elevator and went straight to Luna's office. Luckily he found the milkshake bottle still on the table. On his way out of the company he met Debbie who was in a trance.

It's good i met you come with me to the hospital, Luna is not feeling well.

What happened to her?

Well the doctor said a very strong drug was found in her blood so we want to test the milkshake that she took during lunch.

Okay let's go, so how is she feeling.? Debbie couldn't help but ask.

Well She's in a critical condition, the doctor couldn't even allow anyone to see her. By the way she shot someone by mistake due to hallucinations.   

OMG this can't be happening, is that person dead or what?

we still don't know about that because we had to rush to the hospital.

At the hospital:
"Boss here is the milkshake she took."

"Take it to the food and drugs department."  Caleb instructed.

It was now an awkward moment for Debbie, she did not expect to find Caleb at the hospital. "Good afternoon boss." She greeted. 

Good afternoon. He responded with an expressionless face and that left Debbie  speechless.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️..