chapter 6

"Mr Hill Luna is here can i go and greet her." Debbie asked.

Yes you can but don't take long you are my date and one more thing just call me Caleb.

Boss i can't call you by your first name.

Well yes you can, i want you to call me by my name.

Alright Caleb.

Caleb liked how Debbie pronounced his name, it sounded like a love song to his ears.

Wow Luna you look so ravishing....... When did you buy this dress?

Well mom gave it to me yesterday....... I have told her not to buy me gifts on my birthday but she doesn't listen. Anyway DD you look so s*xy, are you trying to send some signals to the boss?

Hahahahaha...... funny.... By the way who's the hot man that was staring at you some minutes ago?

Well i don't know him and I don't know why he looked at me like that. Maybe he saw me from somewhere.

No way, i think he fell for your charms.

Do i have any charms.

Well you wouldn't know because you don't see yourself in the mirror. Girl you gat the figure of a wine bottle, just look at how men are looking at you.

Silly...., they are looking at you DD. Just look at the short dress you are wearing, they are definitely looking at your thighs.

    They both chuckled....

Caleb was having a conversation with one of Denmark's son when he noticed two men approaching Debbie and Luna. He was not going to let anyone steal Debbie from him. He instantly excused himself.

Hey my love i have been looking for you everywhere. He said as he held Debbie's hand.

Ummm...... Debbie stuttered, she didn't know how to respond because she wasn't expecting that...

It's okay you don't have to explain yourself, i just missed you...... Luna good evening.

Good evening.... Luna responded in a shocked state. She didn't know what was going on and a million questions raced through her mind. Was Debbie going out with Caleb, was Caleb just acting or was he just drunk.

Luna please excuse us. he left with Debbie, holding her hand tightly like his life depended on it.

  The man that was interested in Debbie left, leaving Luna and the other man.

"Miss can i have a word with you."He asked but Luna just looked at him and left.

It was time to dance and Mr Zeus announced that the first person to grace the floor was Caleb.
Caleb stood up and asked Debbie, "Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?"

"I don't really know how to dance."She said in a low voice.

" Don't worry just follow my lead." He whispered in her ear and the duo started to dance.

Beatrice saw how tightly Caleb was holding Debbie's waist and how he looked into her eyes, with so much love and passion. Her heart bled Profusely, she couldn't believe he had chosen Debbie over her. She was so heart broken , wasn't she that beautiful for Caleb not to like her.

When the dance was over, they took their seats. Naturally Debbie was not a shy girl but because she developed some interests in her boss she became timid.... She didn't want to be a person without words so she decided to take 2 shots.

Mr Hill i will be back in a second.

  Come on just call me Caleb.

  Okay.

  Initially she wanted to take 2 shots but ended up taking 4.   
You see i told you I wouldn't take long.

Caleb noticed the change in her behavior so he concluded she was drunk.
Mean while Luna was just seated in a corner thinking about her life, how amazing it would be for her to find the man of her dreams.
It seemed like the party wasn't making sense for her so she decided to leave early. Just as she drove off, Aron arrived only to see the white Audi R8 speeding off.

When Aron reached home he couldn't sleep a wink, he constantly thought of the beauty he had seen, flashes of her pretty face was all his mind occupied and he had to admit he never felt like that in a long time. So he decided to go back to Mr Zeus's party but unfortunately the car left the moment he arrived. He followed the car but Luna noticed that she was being tailed by a white Koenigsegg Gemera so she pressed hard on the accelerator paddle increasing the speed from 100km/h to 150km/h. She was an incredible driver, one that won many races and that's how Aron lost track of her.

Thanks for reading 🥰 🥰🥰.. please vote and comment...