Chapter 4

6 pm Luna's house.

Welcome home sweetie, how was work?

Work was all good, how was your day Mother?

My day was okay. Did you shoot today?

Yeah, I did... Three kidnappers were shot dead.

"My dear how do you manage to sleep after killing someone.?" Her mother worriedly asked.

"I managed to sleep when the tragedy happened," Luna responded.

Anyway, let's just forget about this... Come and sit, dinner is ready.

"Thank goodness, I am starving! So, what will we be having?"

You can guess.

"Is it Chinese food?" She gave it a try.

I see you are so good at guessing... alright dig in.
Luna, I want to ask you a question but please don't get upset.

Please ask me when I am done eating, I am kind of enjoying my meal.

  Alright baby.

Tell me when you are ready.

Okay, mother.

Lunalina's room
Mother you wanted to talk to me.

I was just curious about something. Do you happen to have a boyfriend at the moment? Don't worry, it's nothing serious. I'm just interested to know more about your personal life.

Luna had nothing against love and sometimes thought of falling in love in the future. The question didn't upset her.

No, I don't have anyone yet. But I'll let you know when I find someone. She responded shyly.

Alright, my little princess. good night.

Good night Mother but please stop calling me little, I turned 24 today remember?

   Okay, Young lady off to bed.

    The next morning
Good morning mama.

Good morning sweetie. How was your night?

My night was just okay... Bye, see you later.

Wait a minute young woman you have to eat your breakfast first.

Ma you know very well that breakfast makes me feel sleepy. Besides I have to get going.

Alright then work well.

"Thank you." She responded and then left.

KH Ltd ( Kings Hydraulics Ltd)
Hello Mr Kings how have you been?" Mr Dakota greeted him on the phone.

"I have been alright, how about you.?" Byron Kings responded.

Everything is going well, no complaints here. I just returned from Hong Kong and was wondering if you would be interested in discussing potential business deals over lunch.

   Can we schedule for tomorrow afternoon instead? Unfortunately, I'm not available today.

    Alright then tomorrow at 1 pm, I will forward you the address when I make reservations.

    Okay. he then hung up.

Safe world company
Sniper department.
Luna was chosen to train a group of new snipers by Caleb, who believed she was the best candidate for the job.

"Good morning everyone, I'm  Luna  Mercedes and I will be your trainer." She introduced herself.

Good morning Miss Mercedes they all responded in unison.

Alright, let's get started... Who can define the word sniper?

"A person who shoots from a hiding place at a distance," Jamie answered.

" That's right and in other words you can say, a sniper is a military or paramilitary marksman who engages targets from positions of concealment or distance exceeding the target's detection capabilities," Luna added.
There are certain elements considered by snipers, who can tell me what they are?

This time everyone was quiet.

Okay don't worry if you don't know, that is why you are all here. So the following are the things considered by snipers.
Rifle specifications, altitude, wind, humidity, distance and spindrift.
Today we will look at rifle specifications which are:
Muzzle velocity, barrel length, maximum firing range, caliber, Action, feed system, mass, effective firing range, catri.....

Before Luna could finish writing the word cartridge, she received a phone call. she left the class then and answered.

Hello Debbie why are you disturbing me? I am working.

Mr. Zeus invited all the angel snipers to his party as a way of thanking them for saving his daughter.

"Alright, I will tell everyone. By the way what time is the party?" She asked curiously.

It starts at 6:00 pm.

Okay, you should come and pick me up then.

  Mr. Hill asked me to be his date for the night. So it's not possible.

    Oh alright, Mrs Hill. Luna sarcastically said as she giggled.

Thanks for reading..... Please don't forget to vote, comment and share...