chapter 5

Luna you are so crazy, bye..she instantly hung up.

Luna went back to her class but couldn't finish teaching.

Sorry guys but we have to finish this lesson tomorrow, something came up. Just go and research on things i have listed then we will discuss them tomorrow.

She left the class and went to the meeting room to inform the snipers about the invitation. They were all thrilled to be invited. That day everyone in angel snipers department knocked off at 12pm.

Luna's house.
Honey why are you back so early, is everything alright? Her mother asked with a worried expression.

Everything is alright we just knocked off early because we are having a dinner party.

Oh i see that's amazing, it's been long since you went out.

As if i don't go out for dinner with Debbie. Luna answered while rolling her eyes at her mother.

Well that is not considered as going out..... Anyway enough with this conversation let's go to your room  i help you choose a perfect dress.

Okay.

Debbie's house
So how exactly did your boss ask you to be his date, i mean doesn't he have a girlfriend? Debbie's mother asked.

Well what i know is he doesn't have one unless he has been hiding her. But seriously he wouldn't have asked me to be his date if he had a girlfriend.

Well i think your boss likes you.....
Her mother was such a blabbermouth, so talkative..

Mother come on.., i don't think he likes me. He just asked for a favor and that's all. She blushed.

Alright but i can see that you like him.

   Ummm....well....

    Debbie couldn't respond at all and her mother now knew that things were complicated. She was worried that her daughter would be heart broken and she didn't know what to do.

   Debbie please be careful, i don't want you to get hurt.

    I hear you mother. Let me look for what to wear.

    Okay my dear.

5:36pm
Caleb came to pick her up, he knocked at the door and Debbie's mother opened it.

"Good evening." He greeted.

  "Good evening,you must be Caleb Hill Debbie's boss." She responded.

Yes i am. Is she ready?

She's almost, please come in  and have a seat.

  Thank you.

  In a minute Debbie was all ready to go. She wore a Red short satin dress with black open heels and red lipstick that complimented her fair skin.

"Well here she comes." Her mother announced.

  Caleb was stunned for a while, he had never seen Debbie dressed like this before and he had to admit she was grabbing all his attention.

  Hey. She spoke up, waking him from his fantasy.

You look so beautiful. He complimented her.

  Thank you. She blushed.

   Caleb offered her his hand and they left in his rezvani beast.

   Debbie's mother was all smiles, she could see something in Caleb's eyes, intense love for her daughter. And so she prayed for her daughter's happiness.

Luna's house
Hey ma see you when I get back.

Wow baby girl you look so beautiful.....

Thank you ma.... Bye

Enjoy yourself dear.

Luna Left in her Audi R8 V10. She wore a black tight backless dress that reached her ankles with a long slit reaching her thigh midway. She had smokey eyes  with maroon lips. Her hair was tied up in a bun.

Denmark's mansion.
Mr Hill i am so glad that you made it and your girlfriend is really beautiful.....

Thank you Mr Zeus. He replied smilingly.

Please enjoy the party and call me if you need anything. Mr Zeus left.

Debbie was surprised as to why he didn't make clarifications on her not being his girlfriend.

"Mr Aron why can't you stay for a while, don't you like parties?" Mr Zeus asked.

No Mr Zeus i do like parties but i just brought you the contract. If i knew you had guests over i wouldn't have come. Sorry for intruding.

Come on i am happy that you are here.

I will now take my leave.

Alright send my regards to your father.

Okay good night.

  On his way out he saw a white Audi R8 V10 sports car parking so he halted. In a second Luna got off the car and as she took her first step she halted after seeing Aron staring at her.
After what felt like forever they both moved at the same time and met midway, Aron was leaving and Luna was entering the mansion. The duo couldn't help but stare at each other intensely.

Thanks for reading 🤍🤍🤍..... Chapter 6 coming soon.