Chapter 11

Brody's Pov

Almost a year later and I was still hurting, I missed Fernando so fucking much it hurts to even think about him.

I loved him then and I love him now, the worst mistake of my life was leaving him without so much as a goodbye.

The reason I had him move into my room was because I had it bug, I could hear his cries at night and his prayers to god to keep me safe wherever I was and whatever I was doing.

I sigh as I change the direction of my thoughts.

I was on my way to Jared’s condo; I was the only one that knew where he lives.

I was worried about him; he was acting odd and so unlike Jared.

It was like he had gained a soul and that was freaky, so I wanted to find out what was wrong.

Maybe he was dying, I snort as I took the elevator yeah one can only dreamed. I could go find the object of my fantasies.

Again one can only dream.

If he died I was out of my contract and free to do whatever I wanted to do, I could go back to Fernando and tell him how much he had affected me in that short time, Like I said dreaming wasn't out of reach, I wasn't worry about Jared, but he had barely sent me out to missions and I wanted to find out the reasons.

As I near his door I heard moaning, I smirk as I kick the door hard enough to knock it down.

‘’Police put your hands up!’’ I screamed and I heard a girly screamed.

I would’ve laugh at the glared Jared send my way, but when I saw who was naked under him I fucking growl and lounge myself at him.

The fucking bastard had forbid me to start a relationship with Fernando and here he was getting freaky with Miguel.

I deliver punch after punch without giving him a chance to fight.

‘’You are a fucking asshole!’’ I spat at him while still punching him, I could hear Miguel’s pleading voice urging me to stop, but I was too fucking piss to give a shit.