Chapter 6

Fernando’s Pov

I was shitting myself with Brody sitting next to me, I was nervous thinking if Muerte finds out I told Brody everything that he would kill my brother.

I didn’t know what else to do, if I call Muerte Brody will kill me and my brother would be dead, if I don’t call Muerte would kill me and my brother so is a no win situation for me.

It was morning and the Rosewoods were off to work and the kids at school so it was just me and Brody here.

A noise from the back sliding door made me jump; Brody put a finger to his lips and slowly took out a small gun from the back of his jeans.

He gesture for me to get behind him and slowly walk towards the kitchen.

I gasp as I saw Brody charge towards a man who was searching the fridge; Brody was on him in a flash with his gun on the other man’s back of his head.

The man was taller than Brody wearing an expensive looking suit; his hair was very black with a cold look in his eyes.

He didn’t look scared of the gun pointed at his head, and was smirking.

‘’Jared, you don’t just come into people’s houses and search their fridge for food.’’ Brody snap and I heard a chuckle.

‘’Why not, and for your information I was thirsty not hungry as if I would eat anything that’s not from a five star restaurant.’’ Jared snorts and I widen my eyes at the realization, this was Jared Brody’s boss, biggest hit man before Brody.

The man who trained him, I have heard this from Muerte whom wanted to take out both.

Jared look around and his eyes fell on me, with a growl he maneuver out of Brody’s hold and took out his own gun, bigger than Brody’s and stomp towards me with a murderous look in his eyes.

I stayed put not knowing what to do, he gripped my arm tight enough to break it making me whimper in pain.

He put his gun in between my eyes and cocks it.