the voice of rage and ruin

by : bruisedhoney

- It seemed as if the freshly formed Omega Uprising had always been a step or two ahead of the Commandant and the rest of the reigning Alphanian officials. The idea had been floated that there must be someone working with them from the inside, reporting back to them on the government's plans so that they could be prepared. That person had yet to be discovered, and the Commandant and his surrounding forces had finally had enough of this game of cat and mouse. Harry understood. He agreed. It needed to come to an end, one way or another.

"Your job is to navigate their landscape and gain entry into their forces. You will pretend to be one of them and gain reliable intel for us. It's clear that no one else has been capable of doing it, and you at least have some semblance of experience in this field. This has gone on for too long, Harry. Enough is enough." He made direct eye contact with his son, holding it. "I'm counting on you."

Or, the one where Harry is the alpha heir of the leader of a dystopian nation set on eradicating the rights of omegas. He infiltrates their forces as one of their own, and finds both the cause, and the leader of the Uprising, to be more than he bargained for.

Words : 25k

Chapters : 1

Read Time : 1 day

Triggers : referenced non-con, murder and manipulation

Rating : 8/10 (really quick, but well written and i loved the plot)