Epilogue

Logan flutters his eyes open, noticing that he is laying in a bed. Bathed with warm sunlight. He looked down at his bed, clothes, trying to make sense of it. He walked towards the door, a little woozy. He steps out to the familiar hallway. He walked down the hall, the world hazy around him. He drifts forward, the house teeming with life, students.

Logan passes Storm and saw she is going over a textbook with a student. He keeps moving, trying to focus. He passes a classroom, where he sees a grown-up Beast teaching biology class with Mystique. Both of them in their blue form.

Logan keeps walking, catching a glimpse of Kitty and Colossus walking hand-in-hand, and he sees Bobby and Rogue. Logan is finally snapped into focus by a voice, a voice he is familiar with in many years.

"Logan... Logan...?"

Logan turns, seeing Jesse with Henry standing behind him.

"Logan, are you okay?" Jesse asked, placing one hand on Logan's face.

"Jesse... you're... here." Logan muttered, looking into Jesse's soft blue eyes.

"Where else would I be?" Jesse asked, a small smile playing on his lips.

Logan lips quirked up, raising his hand and cupped Jesse's face, telling him that it's real, and he's not dreaming.

"Are you alright though dad?" Henry asked from behind his baba.

"Yeah... yeah..." Logan said, not once looking away from Jesse's eyes. "I think it is."

"Let's get to class, people." Jesse turned his head away from Logan to Charles who is wheeling down the hall. "Wouldn't want to be late. Time waits for no man... or mutant."

Jesse turned to his son, telling him to go ahead while he waits for Logan before turning back towards the two.

"You made good on your promise." Logan said, a faint smile on his lips.

Charles looked over at him. "Logan, don't you have a class to teach?"

"A class. To teach." Logan muttered, looking at Jesse who look like he's holding back a smile.

"History." Charles said.

Logan gives a smile of his own, turning back to Charles. "Actually, I could use a little help with that."

"What exactly do you need help with?" Charles said.

"Pretty much everything after 1973." Logan said, looking to his left as Jesse wraps his arms around his left arm.

"Welcome back, Logan." Charles said, smiling.

• • •

It's been three months since Logan had been back from the life where the sentinels was killing every life in the world. And he's enjoying the life he got right now with Jesse and his son, Henry.

Logan looked out the window where he saw his son's playing with the students, summoning snow from his hands and letting the students playing with the snow.

It was all going well until something he had seen before started slowly appearing two feet away from his son. His face changes as he quickly runs out the mansion, quickly running towards his son who was getting sucked into the green circles.

"Henry!" Logan exclaimed, taking his son's hands and holding onto them tightly as he felt thick vines wrapping around his legs and around Henry's waist.

"Dad!" Henry shouts with fear laced in his voice as he turned his head back at the green portal, which looks like a different world than this. He looked back to his dads' who is tightly holding onto him.

Logan can feel his son's hands getting slippery with sweat before his hands slipped from his hands. Jesse and him screams Henry's name as they watched Henry got pulled in into the portal. He quickly stands up, trying to catch his son's hands in his last attempts, but the portal disappeared on him.

Logan stopped right by where the portal was, getting down on his knees as he looked down at the ground. He looked at his husband's behind him, who has tears running down his face.

Logan stands up from the ground, walking towards Jesse and pulling him into his chest, letting him cry. He looked up from Jesse when he heard the door opening, seeing the X-Men standing by the doorway. Having seen the whole thing from inside the mansion, and was too late to help them.

Logan let out a shaky sighs, burying his nose in Jesse's hair, letting out small a choked sobs.

• • •

December 24, 2015

Henry screamed as he fall down high from the sky, he looked down behind him and saw the ground quickly approaching. He turned back to look back at the blue sky, closing his eyes, waiting for the hard impact of the ground.

He feel himself hit a hard brick before he feel himself lands on a floor. He opened his eyes when he heard a voice cursing out in surprise at the sight of him. He looked around the place he landed and notice that he is in a grocery store.

Henry pulled himself up, looking over the shelf at the man who is looking at him with a surprise expression on his face. "Where am I?" He asked, starting to walk towards the cashier.

"W-we're in New York." The man stuttered, hesitantly holding out his phone to Henry. "D-do you want to make a call?"

Henry looked down at the phone, thinking about his dads' and family before shaking his head. "No, but thank you for asking." He said, looking out the grocery store. "I'll leave you to it." He said, looking back at the man before looking up at the hole on the ceilings. "Sorry about that."

"D-don't worry about it, man." Henry heard the man said as he walked out of the store. Not knowing where to go. He looked down at his hands, he don't know why but it feel like something has changed in his body. He looked up from his hands when he heard cars approaching him, seeing three black van.

The three black van stopped in front of him in the middle of the street. The van in the middle doors opened as two people comes out of the van, a black man with an eye patch and a woman.

"Can I help you, ladies and gentlemen?" Henry said, taking a step back slightly. And he just landed here how are they so fast.

"We were close by." The woman said.

"Oh, did I say that out loud?" Henry said to himself before looking the two in front of him. "Are you cops?"

"You can say that." The man said, crossing his arms and narrowed his eye. "You want to follow us without fighting?"

Henry looked down at his right hand, looking at the bracelet around his wrist before looking up at the two people in front of him, nodding. "Sure, not like I have a place to go."

• • •

DEATH WILL RETURN IN AVENGERS: THE MULTIVERSE