3

Jesse, Hank, Charles and Logan walked through the tour, all four of them in disguise. Logan takes the chance to hold Jesse's hand as they walked down a stairway, leaving Hank on the tour.

The three rushed downstairs, walking down the hallway. They heard an alarm blaring in the distance as they walked into the kitchen, water falling down from the ceiling.

"Boys and girls, this is a code red situation, we are evacuating the entire floor so that we can secure the prison." Charles said, gaining two police officer attention as the they were all soaked by the water triggered by the fire alarm.

"Who are you?" One of the police officers asked.

"We are special operations, it is imperative that you understand we are in a complete kickdown situation." Charles said, stumbling over his words.

Jesse sighed from under his breath, watching as Logan ran over, easily knocking both of the guys unconscious with a frying pan he found on the table.

Logan turned to look at Jesse and Charles, the former trying hard not to smile. "Oh I'm sorry, were you finished?" He asked, voice laced with sarcasm.

"That was hot." Jesse let out accidentally making Logan looked at him with an amusement expression.

Charles shakes his head at them, reaching into the guy's pocket and grabbing his key, opening the door. "Sorry, I'm just not very good with violence." He said, ignoring Jesse's word before he heard the elevator bell rang out. He turned around to see Peter and Erik standing there.

"Charles?" Erik asked before getting punched in the face. Charles groaned as he pulled his fist away.

"Not very good with violence." Jesse muttered to Logan who snickered lowly, he waved his hand, stopping the water from the fire alarm.

Erik held onto his jaw, looking up at Charles as he stands up from the floor. "Good to see you too, and you're walking." He said, eyes turning to Jesse who sends a small wave towards him.

"No thanks to you." Charles said, anger laced in his voice.

"You are the last people in the world I expected to see today." Erik said.

"Believe me. I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to." Charles said.

Erik turned to look at Jesse. "You have grown." He said making Jesse smiles.

"It's been a while, Erik." Jesse said, smiling warmly at one of his father figures.

"No killing." Charles said, breaking the sweet moments short.

"No helmet, no disobeying you even if I wanted." Erik said.

"I'm never getting inside of that head again, I need your word Erik, no killing people." Charles said.

All of a sudden guards stormed in and Jesse turned around, looking at all the guards as Logan placed him behind him.

"Freeze them Charles." Erik said, head turning to look at Charles.

"I can't." Charles said as Erik looked at him confused.

"Jesse, can you do anything?" Charles asked.

"Wouldn't it be better for Peter to do something?" Jesse said at the same time as a bunch of the guards punch themselves in the face, and having objects of stuff thrown around. He turned his head to look at Charles. "Told you." He said, walking towards Peter who is standing by the doorway, wearing a guards hat. "Nice job, Peter."

Logan nods, agreeing with Jesse. "Good job, kid." He said, following Jesse out the door.

• • •