Girls Night

"A, girls night?" Robyn questioned the scooper. "I don't think I've ever had or gone to one. What is it? Some little meeting?"

"Hahaha no silly! They are just for fun!" Dipper exclaimed in excitement. "We can throw one tonight in my hanger!"

"And what does one do in these little get togethers?" Robyn rolled out of the hanger, Dipper following along.

"Well, there's the obvious, only girls, no boys allowed." She giggled. "We chat, have drinks, we used to go to the lodge on those nights sometimes, have a spa day, but for this time, we can't, because of that no-good meanie ex hubby of yours trying to hurt us."
The two rolled out in the middle of the base and stops.

"There's not that many girls here, just me, Dynamite, Pinecone and Patch. But now, we got a new face!" She nudged Robyn with a wing. "So whatcha say?"

"Well.. alright, I'm down." She agreed with a smile.

"I'll let the other girls know!" Dipper raced off with excitement, earning a chuckle from Robyn as she turned to continue on, spotting Lorenzo coming her way.

"Morning Robyn." He greeted, coming to a stop in front of her.

"Morning second chief." She grinned.

"Good one." He smiled. "How you feeling? No one has said a word yet about Grant around in the area."

"For once well rested. Even with a lot going on. Dipper invited me to a girls night tonight."

"Is that right? You enjoy yourself with it then, you deserve it." He took a view around the base. "Where's your chief at?"

"Every morning he goes out scouting the park for spot fires, sometimes he's out for an hour at most."

"Ah good. I'll update him once he returns. And to check in with Wade back at my base, see how he's handling."

"I know he can get overwhelmed sometimes; we both have seen it."

"And that's when it's my job to keep that from happening." Lorenzo smiled.

"Sir, I have a report!" One of the MHs landed and approached the copter, the chief turning in their direction. "The target was sighted at the lodge leaving to the front outside, we have a Guardsmen watching him now."

"Keep an eye on him, watch his every move, we can't take no risks with this guy." Lorenzo instructed. "Keep me updated, if he gets too close to the base, we'll intervene."

"Yes sir." With the given orders the MH turned back to take off, the two helicopters watched for a moment, Robyn looked back to Lorenzo.

"So, what is exactly the plan here?" She questioned him. "What will we do about him?"

He turned back to face her. "My goal is to have him arrested." He stared down at the pavement, thinking. "Then hopefully send him back to Germany, but I'm going to do some research first to see if it's possible. If he keeps going to the big house, then come out just to continue pursuing you, something has to be done."

"I do have a restraining order against him. He's not even supposed to be near me, but as you see, a piece of paper is not going to stop him."

"Hm." He looked at her, with an almost determined expression. "That actually might just be the ticket to get us in. Along with his charges from you, it'll surely get him in more trouble." He smiled, then started for his shared hanger.
"When your chief comes back, tell him I need to have a word."

"Sure thing Lorenzo." She nods and starts for Maru's garage. The mechanic looked up from seeing her shadow loom over him.

"Hey there she is!" He grinned as he approached her. "How ya doin? I'm sure all this goin' on is hard on ya "