Welcome to the Fusel Lodge

What seemed to have felt like hours, has only been 30 minutes of waiting for the fog to lessen so Robyn and some of the team could fly to the lodge for a long awaited visit, ever since Cad was the last time they gone. Others hung outside and some were in their hangers, those outside just chatted, being Dipper, Maru and their trainee.

"This fog is thicker then peanut butter... when is this gonna let up?" Robyn scuffed, earning a laugh from Maru.

"Ha! Nice one." Maru grinned, Robyn rolled her eyes.

"I love Rudolph! Quite the classic!" Dipper pipped in. "But who knows, we might have to go in the morning, I dont wanna wait all night!"

"You heard what the boss said, we ain't goin' nowhere till this fog lets up." Maru stated as he started for his garage. "I say, bunk up for the night, we'll go in the morning." He starts, closing his garage door for the night.

"I agree. Night Robyn!" Dipper headed to her hanger and so did she, rolling in and closing the door behind her. She was exhausted after everything anyway. After about to settle down for the night she then remembered she hasn't contacted Lorenzo nor Wade for a while, or they've been busy on their side, she'll do it later. She rests down on her wheels and fell asleep.
Once sunrise befell the base, Robyn was startled awake by Maru opening up the door to her hangar, letting much more light in and a cold breeze flow through.
"Rise and shine!" Maru greeted. "Guess what, the fog is gone and Blade wants to go the lodge early, that is if your still wantin' to go."

"Don't you know how to knock?" She said in a half wake state as she lifts herself up and rolled toward the door.

"No." He snickered. "Just get out here, everyone's waitin'." He turns around leaving and Robyn follows out, seeing Blade and some of the team outside in front of Maru's garage, Blade was talking when she rolled up.

"Windlifter, you'll be in charge when we get back, we shouldn't be long, hopefully. If any fires were to arise radio me immediately." Blade instructed as Wind gave a nod in understanding before rolling away. Blade noticed Robyn and turned slightly to face her direction. "Are you ready to head to the lodge?"

"I am." She nodded. "I haven't been there yet, been wanting to check it out for a while."

"We have before!" Dipper said rolling up to her and Blade. "Not all of us at once but me, Maru, Windlifter and Dustmuffin went last time! It's pretty big and roomy!"

"And expensive according to when Cad was in charge." Blade added in.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around this Cad guy." Robyn raised a brow. "Who was he? He must have been someone of importance to be talked about so much."

Blade laughed from this. "Nowhere close. We'll tell you about him later, now let's get going." He turned around to head to the open and starting his engine.

"Mind if I catch a lift?" Maru asked Robyn which she obliged.

"Course you can." She smiled opening her left side door as Maru hopped in and followed after Blade for lift off, Dipper heading for the runway. Both copters lifted off the ground and waiting for Dipper to join as the three headed to the lodge.

"I wonder if anything has changed since we got a new superintendent." Dipper radioed.

"We'll have to see when we get there." Blade responded as he led the way, the lodge was pretty far from the base, right in the middle of the park, by flight it was much faster getting there then going by ground. Not like they had an option, right? They flew over the trees and going between the mountain passes, they could see the lodge in the distance, and it being much cooler out now since it was still pretty early morning. Heading to some clear helipads Blade and Robyn touch down while Dipper took the runway and met up with the two, Maru got out once it was safe and all began to approach the entrance of the lodge.