Chapter 12

We assisted Reira and Zephyra to the backseat of Enzo's car. Mostly, ako ang nag assist dahil ayaw hawakan ni Enzo sila.

Arte naman

They were already sleeping when I got inside the passenger seat. Nagdrive na si Enzo and I put Reira's address, dahil dun kami matutulog.

"Enzooo you're such a good man, there were soooo many sexy and beautiful girls kanina, andami ring lumapit sa'yo, but you still focused your attention to me." I told him, with hand gestures pa!

"It's not hard to only focus on you amore mio, ang mahirap ay ang pagdivert ng attention ko sa iba, especially at work."

"You had so many temptations kanina" I said to him.

"The only temptation I have earlier is you baby, dancing sexily." he said.

"Hindi naman ako sexy."

"Bullshit. Do you think those bastards who were staring at you, and trying to get near you would agree? Pinipigilan ko lang sarili ko na huwag silang pagsusuntukin eh." He said, darkly.

I gasped and pinagalitan siya.

"Don't hurt someone okay? Bad yun, tapos you'll get in trouble, and then mapapalabas ka sa news" I gasped and continued, "or worse, baka masakytan ka! Masakit pa naman sa fist kapag susuntok, tapos wala ka pang boxing gloves!" I rambled. He just laughed at what I said.

When the light turned red and we stopped, tinanggal ko yung seatbelt ko and tried to go to Enzo. He was surprised and held me in place.

"Baby, what are you doing? It's dangerous" he scolded me.

I pouted and spread my arms, wanting to go to him.

"Babyyy" I said whining.

Sabi niya baby niya ako, tapos ayaw niya naman ako i-baby

I started sobbing dahil sa naisip ko. He panicked and picked me up, sitting me on his lap. My legs are now at his sides, I said 'yey' and buried my face to his neck.

I woke up when Enzo moved and went outside, carrying me. Ginising niya sila Zeph and locked the car when we were all outside. Sumakay kami sa elivator at nagpababa ako when the ele vator started moving.

Nakakahilo...

When we arrived, binuhat niya ulit ako. I heard Reira telling Enzo na doon nalang siya matulog, but he declined. I saw her annoyed face, nung nilagpasan siya ni Enzo, he layed me to a mattres. Pero bumangon din ako agad dahil nasusuka ako. I ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet, I felt Enzo's hands holding my hair and stroking my back. After ko sumuka nagmumog ako at pinakuha ko toothbrush ko sa bag. Pumasok si Zeph and went staight to vomit sa toilet, sumunod si Reira at sa sink naman sumuka. I was stuck between them, buti nalang hinila ako ni Enzo palabas. He helped me brush my teeth sa kitchen, tinanggal niya din ang makeup ko.

"Dito ka na lang matulog" I told him and rested my face on his chest.

"Alright, dun ako sa sofa."

Binuhat niya ulit ako at inayos ang nakalatag na mattress sa kwarto ni Reira. Zephyra was already sleeping, katabi ko siya. Enzo went out to ask permission para manghiram ng damit kay Reira. Nainip ako kaya tumayo ako at lalabas na sana when I heard their conversation.

"Vince, ako nalang please...iwan mo na si Elie, I'm way more better than her." Reira said.

I covered my mouth and stayed silent.

"How could you do this to your friend?! Sa tingin mo, papatol ako sa'yo? If not Aurelie, hindi ako papatol kahit kanino!" Enzo answered.

I could hear Reira crying at the other side of the door. When Enzo opened the door, we locked eyes and his face was filled with worry.

"Amore mio..." I hugged him and cried on his chest.

What did I do to deserve this man?

"Elie?" Zephyra called.

I turned to her and is now crying on her shoulder.

"What's wrong Elie?" she asked worriedly.