Chapter 11

When I woke up, it was 6:03, my class is at 8 so I tried to sleep again. I couldn't go back to sleep so bumaba ako, hoping to see kuya Angelo.

I was still half asleep when I spotted someone's back. Niyakap ko siya and rested my cheek against his back. He turned around and carried me like a baby, I felt him sit down and inayos ang posisyon ko to make me comfortable. The last thing I felt was someone's hand caressing my head, before I drifted to sleep.

"You wake her up"

"Ikaw ang kuya"

Nagising ako dahil sa mga boses na nagtatalo, when I opened my eyes, bumungad sakin ang gwapong mukha ni Enzo, together with my brother.

They told me to get up and get ready to school, so I did.

Hinatid ako ni Enzo and I waved at him goodbye.

It was a normal day at school, na perfect ko ang quiz. Magkasama kami nina Zephyra and Reira here at the cafeteria.

"Let's party please, ang tagal na nung last" sabi ni Zephyra.

"Oo nga! I want to drink, ang baba ng score ko! Buti ka pa Elie!" sabi naman ni Reira.

"Magpaalam muna ako kay kuya, wait" I texted kuya and waited for his answer.

"Sabihin mo sleep over tayo sa condo ko!" Zephyra said.

I texted din yun and inabangan ang reply niya. He texted 'okay' so we were squealing, nahinto kami nung narealize namin na may mga tao pala sa paligid.

When I went home, naligo agad ako and chose an outfit. Natagalan pa ako dahil hindi ko alam kung masyado bang revealing ang suot ko. I'm wearing a black thin strapped dress na hapit sa katawan ko, the strap is in ribbon and I paired it with a pair of black bratz heels. I tied my hair in a low messy bun dahil pagpapawisan ako doon. Naglagay din ako ng konting makeup. I took my bag and put a pair of undies, a toothbrush, and other essentials. To finish the look, I wore a pair of stud earings and a thin necklace.

Pagbaba ko, I was surprised to see Enzo waiting for me. He scanned my outfit and looked satisfied.

"You weren't answering my calls and messages amore, I only found out na aalis ka when Reira called and invited me to come."

Napatingin ako sa phone ko and my eyes widen.

23 missed calls, 38 messages

"Hala nagbibihis ako eh, I'm sorry" I said and hugged him.

He kissed my cheek at nagpaalam na kami kay kuya.

While we were on the way, I suddenly realized something.

"Wala namang sinabi si Reira na isama kita ah, why did she invited you?" I asked.

"What? Sabi niya pinapasabi mo sa'kin" sagot naman niya.

"Baka nakalimutan lang sabihin" I replied.

When we arrived there, Enzo held my waist possessively, and made our way inside the crowd.

Nakita nila kami and waved, so we went there and sat down.

We started complimenting each other's outfit, among us 3, Reira was wearing the most revealing. Her cleavage was showing as the neckline of her dress is low, tapos ang iksi ng skirt.

Baka hindi ako palabasin ni kuya pag ganyan outfit ko, buti pa siya!

I asked her where did she have the courage to wear something that revaling, since hindi naman siya ganyan manamit.

"Mang aakit ako!" she replied, mukhang nakainom na.

We drank and offered Enzo some shots, but he declined and just enjoyed a glass of whiskey.

Hinila ako ni Reira at pinagpaalam ako ni Zephra kay Enzo. I was just laughing with them and dancing. Tuwing may lalapit sa'kin, lalapit si  Enzo and will tell them to leave me alone, tapos babalik na siya sa table. When I got tired of dancing, I went to the table where Enzo is, yumakap agad ako sakanya and he fixed my hair and dress.

"Are you dizzy baby? Or do you want to go to the bathroom?" he asked, wiping my sweat with his handkerchief.

I answered bathroom dahil nai-ihi ako, so we went there. He was waiting for me outside kaya binilisan ko ang pag retouch ko.

Pag labas ko, he immediately held me and went to the table. Umiinom na sila pagdating namin dun, so uminom din ako. After 2 shots, si Enzo na ang tumanggi para sa'kin. Pinagsabihan nya din silang dalawa.

"Enzoooo...you're not drunk diba? Inom ka pa..." I groggily asked.

"No princess, I need to make sure that you're safe. Tama na drinking hmm?"

"Uwi na?" I looked at him with my puppy eyes, ayaw pa uuwi.

He massaged his nose bridge and said "5 minutes".

Tumayo ako at hinatak si Zephyra and Reira, we danced and went back, decided to go home.

When we get there, nadatnan kong may babae na sinusubukan hawakan si Enzo.

Girl I hope marunong kang idefend sarili mo!

I was walking furiously but calmed down when I saw na tinabig ni Enzo ang kamay niya and looked at her disgustedly. Tumayo siya and took my bag, when he saw me, dumaretso siya sa'kin at told me that we should go.