Chapter 11: Revised Version

This takes place in the future

Itachi: My baby's growing up *sniffs* 

Tsukiko: Ah daddy I will always be your little girl

Gaara: Sir do I get permission to marry your daughter *brings Tsukiko closer to him*

Itachi: Boy you better make her happy. If you don't I will find you and chop off your manhood and kill you slowly. *glares menacingly*

Gaara: *gulps* Yes sir.

Tsukiko: Ah dad don't scare him away.

Itachi: *sigh* I know sweety. *turns around and looks at Gaara* I give you permission to marry my daughter.

Gaara: Thank you so much Sir I love your daughter so much I would do anything for her. 

Tsukiko: I love you to Gaara *kisses him on the cheek*

1 year later

Gaara: Are you ready to do this? *whispers*

Tsukiko: Yes I am ready to marry you *whispers back*

Hidan: Now say your fu****g vows

Gaara; Tsukiko when I first met you, you calmed down the monster in me. The longer we spent with each other I realized I was falling for you. Your beautiful laugh, the way your eye's twinkled whenever you smiled up to me, when your face lights up when you see me. I love everything about you and that will never change even if the world is ending. When you said yes to my marriage proposal I was so close to bursting into tears because of my love for you. I wish I could stay by your side forever during life and death. 

Hidan: Now your vows Tsukiko

Tsukiko: *wipes tears from eye's* Well Gaara when we first met I was only six and I don't really remember much except for looking into your beautiful sea foam eye's when you held me. My only wish is to stay by your side and be the loving wife and mother to you and our children. During the chunnin exams you let me annoy you to death but you still stayed by my side during the bad and good and I can't express the love for you in words. But I can express it in song.

We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eye's 

And the flashback starts 

I'm standing there

On a balcony in summer air

See the lights

See the party, the ball gowns

I see you make your way through the crowd

And say hello, little did I know

That you were my Romeo, you were throwing pebbles 

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

And I was crying on the staircase