This is Important

Hey guys this is swimminggirl so it has been so long since I have paid any attention to this story. So let give you an entire recap of what has been happening the past year or so.
So I am in high school and am suffering from senioritis despite being a sophomore. I have absolutely no time for friends, boyfriends, a social life, and writing due to swimming and school. I have been attempting to write for awhile but it hasn't ended well (Computer Love and The Lost One). I am also going through family issues right now but it should pass in the next few weeks so don't worry. That's as much information I can give but I wanted you guys to know that I am older now.
The reason why I wanted to do this (there always has to be a reason) is because I have been getting some comments about this story. Now I'm not going to name anybody because I'm nice. But I want to clarify a few things. When I wrote this story I knew that I was setting myself up for both good and bad critics about my story. But since I was young, age 13, I mainly focused on the good. I didn't like dealing with the bad because I've already dealt with enough of it.
And during my 13 year old time I was not as good of a writer as I am now. Nor was I as creative. I came with some stupid things while writing this story. Now I am not using my age as an excuse for my bad writing. I am realizing that I was a bad writer and some things in the story need a bit if tweaking. Okay maybe a lot of tweaking. For example, Gaara is way to old for Tsukiko. Itachi was a teenager when he killed his clan he wouldn't have had the chance to procreate during his teenager years (nor the girl). You don't leave a child sitting on a stump when you are off fighting the enemy. Nor do you make a child 5'3. I can name a whole bunch more. But what I am most sorry for are my disclaimers. They made most of the chapter and most of them weren't kid friendly. So if you want I can take them out of the equation. Just send me a comment.
I wanted to address these problems because I want too. I've put this off for so long that its about time I finally realize this. Now if you please excuse me I will be promptly taking this story down if everybody wishes.
Also n1ght-d34m3r take down your story and stop publishing it and naming it yours. We all know that you plagiarized my story. I took you down once I can do it again. And learn how to use actual letter rather than numbers in your username it makes you look smarter.