Itachi's daughter

Tsukiko Uchiha

Age: 6

Eyes: Onyx with gold specks

Appearance: Raven black hair that goes to hips, hourglass figure, pearl white skin

Height: 4'6'

Rank: Jounin

Elements: everything

Family: Itachi's the dad, Reika's the mom but she dies giving birth to her

Past: Her mother died while giving birth to her, Itachi is her father and he killed the whole entire except for Sasuke but Sasuke didn't know he was her uncle, Itachi brought her to the Akatsuki even if she is a baby, Pein becomes a grandfather, Konan becomes a grandma, the rest of the members are either her uncles or brothers (will be explained later)

Like: Panda named momo, her father, kakashi, uncle sasuke, and everyone in akatsuki, sweets, music, playing with kisame's swords and zaza's swords (will be explained... maybe) 

Dislikes: Gai, Rock Lee, bitter food, not having sweets, when itachi or daddy is on missions, and bugs (no offense Shino) 

________________________________________________________________

Itachi POV

Prologue

I looked at the bloody clan grounds as I start to walk away holding my newborn daughter. Tears started to fill my eyes when I saw my lover's dead body holding my precious Tsukiko to her cold body. NO.

I shake off all thoughts of my love I stare down at my peacefully sleeping daughter cradling herself into my warm body. I promise Reika I will do everything to protect our daughter from anything. I promise. I sent that vow to heaven where I will join my beautiful Reika when I die and Sasuke avenges our clan.

____________+==========___________________________----

I don't care you if bitches care if that was a short chapter I'm working hard don't make my life harder.